44

"I'm hurt Jinah-aaaahhhhhhh" Haechan whispered and then suddenly screamed in the end.

"Wae hyung?" Jisung asked.

"I want her to ask why." Haechan said while pointing at jinah.

*sigh*
"Why haechanie~" she asked cutely.

With that, Haechan rolled on the floor;kept on twisting and turning weirdly, kicking Jaemin in the process.

"BECAUSE I FELL FOR YOU" he said. Finally.

"Hyung! I thought it was something important. Now leave it and tell me how to pronounce this word!!" Jisung said.

"I know it'll be hard but you have to bear without me; jussssst for 30 seconds." He said to jinah.

"Oh-kay." She replied while fake smiling.

"Yah! Are you sure that Manager-nim wanted us to collaborate with dream? I mean look at them. They look like s bunch of school kids sitting inside a room, ready to slit each other's throats." Nana whispered in my ear.

"Be patient. We all know how professional they are on stage. And we are the same when we're off stage, along with BTS and txt sunbaenims." I told her.

"Hmmm."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
~AFTER AN HOUR~

Haechan starting wandering inside the room, checking each pair and what they were doing.

Let me make it clear,
Jaemin was paired with me. Huh
Jeno with sushi.
Haechan with jinah.
Chenle with Liza.
Renjun with Marie.
And jisung....................................

He was helping all of us. We all were guiding him. He wasn't paired with anyone cause he was busy playing PUBG. *sigh* kids these days!

"Nana and Gianna. OH YOUR NAMES MATCH WITH EACH OTHER! Are both of you done with your song parts?" Haechan asked.

"Ne." We replied

"Lele and Liza. OH YOUR NAMES SOUND SO GOOD WHEN TAKEN TOGETHER! Are both of you done with your song parts?"

"Ne."

"junnie and Marie. OHHHHHHHHHH
nothing. Are you both done with your song parts?"

"Ne."

"Jeno and sushar,

ARE YOU BOTH DONE STARING AT EACH OTHER FOR THE PAST ONE HOUR?"

"Ne." Jeno said. What the hell.

Sushar looked at Jeno while he was busy giving a smug look to Haechan.

"Jeno-shi. Stop it. The girl next to you is getting embarrassed." Renjun said.

"Okay. We'll go to the studio tomorrow and proceed with the song recording." I said.

"I think we should get going." Marie told all of us.

Haechan nudged jisung's arm and jisung started speaking.

"No goodbye hugs noonas?" He blushed and looked at the ground.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SO CUTE JISUNG-SHI" Sushar started laughing.

"Of course we'll give you a goodbye hug cutie." I said.

Just as I was about to move towards him, somebody took hold of both of my arms and my face collided with his chest.

"Can you guys kiss already?" Haechan teased us.

"Yo-" I was going to say something but Jaemin stopped me.

"Wait till jinah hugs jisung." He whispered in my ear.

"Come here jisung." Jinah spread her arms wide so that he could hug her.

Haechan took jisung's left arm and rolled him and then pushed him towards chenle.

"You can hug him instead." Haechan said while hugging nana.

All of us started laughing.

"Guys. Come on." Marie said.

We left one by one. And I left at the last cause I couldn't miss the scene in front me.

Jeno kissing sushar's forehead and telling her to take care of herself.
So cute.
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Yo guys.
I know.
This chapter.
Was.
So.
............bad............
I suck at writing romance.
Hehe.
Sour candy is a bop. Although, it didn't blow my mind as Blackpink always does, I'm looking forward to their comeback in June. I'm sure it'll be AMAZING.