16

You got ready for submitting the letter and joining BIGHIT today.
You wore this:

       *AT THE JYP BUILDING*(To the receptionist)You: can I meet Mr

(To the receptionist)
You: can I meet Mr. Jin Young park ?
R: Any appointment ?
You : oh! No No. Actually I came here to submit a letter regarding the auditions that your company had a few days ago for a rookie girl group.
R: Okay ! Let me ask him first.
*on the phone*
R: your name ......?
You: Wang Ji hyun.
R: yes sir.
*cuts the phone call*.                  You can meet him now.
(She calls a man wearing a suit, looked like a manager or bodyguard.)
R: He is Mr. JYP's manager. Please show Ms. Wang boss's office.
Man: sure madam. Please follow me.

You were beyond nervous at that time. What if he would get angry with your reply? Many thoughts were rushing on your mind. But you landed back on earth as soon as the door opened.

The man: 선생님,이 여자가 당신을 만나러 왔습니다.
(Sir, this girl is here to see you.)

JYP: Ah! Please come in and have a seat. So, did you perhaps come here to join or to reject the offer, am I right ?

You: Actually, I wanted to give you this.(You gave him the envelope and he read the note.)

JYP: Hmmm... Okay ! I respect your decision. I really like your thoughts of having a nice journey with other idols as well. And yeah, if you ever need help or if Bang Si-Hyuk does not treat you right, remember JYP entertainment is always open for you.

You: (Is he cracking a joke or is he serious? You thought.) 😅😅. You laughed slowly, not knowing what's happening. Can I now leave sir , since I need to join BIGHIT.

JYP: sure. Best of luck for your future. Train well. Grasp as much knowledge about music as you can cause as you know, now the world listens to Kpop, not just Korea. So, you cannot afford to be average or good. You need to be best! I hope to see you at an award show sitting with your band members and winning awards soon !

You: Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate your kindness. kamsahamnida🙏🏻. Annyeong!

(Kamsahamnida = Thank you ; in a formal way, Gumawo also means thank you but in an informal way ; the way that we use to talk with our friends.)

With that, you left for BIGHIT office.

❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌
Hiiiiiiiiii guys !!!!!!!
I feel like I'm giving Hangul lessons in each chapter now 😂😂.
But it's nice cause it'll help in upcoming chapters.
I love you all ❤️
Stay safe and healthy 💜