51

"How is the training going on?" Marie asked Jinah.

"It's tiring but exciting at the same time! Some trainees are cooperating but some of them are sooooooooo lazy. They don't listen carefully." She replied.

"It's not going to be easy. Company has chosen you all for a reason. You guys have to act calm and mature so that you can set an example for them." Marie said.

"calm.CALM? HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN ALL I HEAR AROUND ME ARE SWEET COMPLIMENTS THAT THESE TWO KEEP GIVING EACH OTHER ALL DAY!" Liza yelled.

"Who?" I asked

"Sushar and Jeno. Who else? THE IDEAL COUPLE." Liza replied.

"I am disappointed." I said while dramatically putting my hand over my heart.

"Why?*gasp* DO NOT TELL ME THAT YOU LIKE JE-":- sushi

"ANIIIIIII. I was waiting to hear some progress about nana and haechan as well." I said while controlling my laughter

"Jun Jihyun. You are so dead. But I'll kill you later. I'm tired right now. Also there was a girl whom I met today and she asked me to hand you a note. She said that you know her already." Said Jinah.

"JINJA? Where is that note?"

"Inside my bag. It's in my room. On the bed."

"Okay. Let me see."

"Annyeong  eonnie,

"Annyeong  eonnie,

You are probably wondering that who am I. Let's just say that we've met before. It's been very long. I am a huge fan of blackpink. You guys are doing an amazing job. Today I had the privilege to meet Jinah eonnie. We trained for 7 hours today! She told us that we'll train for even longer tomorrow because we need to be the best. I want to debut soon. I can't wait for that moment. I'll try my best. Nayeon and Liza eonnie helped us with our vocals. Sushar eonnie and Jeno oppa are such amazing rappers. JOY EONNIE IS SO TALL AND PRETTY!
I just want to say that I can't wait to meet you. Please come to meet us during our training time as well eonnie.
All the best.
FIGHTING!
Also, also I wanted to request You something.
Please tell Jinah eonnie and haechan oppa to stop flirting in front of us. People might be mistaken, considering them an actual couple.
Bye eonnie."

                              Yours lovingly
                                    ...

                              Yours lovingly                                   

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Who can it be 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
❤️