20

"..........Im Jin-ah. It's nice to meet you. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"No, thanks to you my arms and elbows are safe. You are a really good da.."

"Jihyun are you fine? Ms.Kim hurriedly came running towards me.

"Yes ma'am."
"Thank god! Jin-ah you not only saved her but our performance as well."

"OKAY TRAINEES ONE LAST PRACTICE AND THEN YOU ALL CAN GO HOME." Ms. Kim said.

We danced for the last time today. Everything went well. Nobody slipped.

"REMEMBER, I NEED FULL ENERGY TOMORROW. THE BIGGEST BOY BAND ON THE PLANET IS GOING TO JUDGE YOU." Ms. Kim told us.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
*ON YOUR WAY BACK HOME*

You and jinah travelled together. You realised that she doesn't live much far away from your house. It was just a 20 minutes walk. You two bid farewell and you reached your house.
You ate dinner with your family(which included your mom, dad and a cute puppy).
After that as always, you had to tell Minhee about everything that happened today. Then you told her that you didn't see hyerim anywhere! MiMi suggested that since she's quite young, trainees from small age group would be practicing in a different studio.
After hours of the talking, you fell asleep.
❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌

THE NEXT DAY
INTRODUCTION DAY
As soon as you entered the building , along with jinah, you saw this:

              THE NEXT DAY          INTRODUCTION DAY As soon as you entered the building , along with jinah, you saw this:

It was a massive poster of BIGHIT family. Is it somebody's baby shower that we're hyping it soooo much ?? Thank god they didn't give invitation letters 😂 You thought.

But this made you extremely nervous! You were sweating badly because you had to perform in front of your BTS bias, Kim taehyung obviously !!!!!!!!!

All of you girls got ready and took your positions. Then suddenly the door opened and The The The BTS came inside!!!!!!!

RM: Hello everybody! I guess you already know all of us. I wish you all the best and without delaying further, I would like for you guys to start your performance.

J-Hope: remember that your sunshine is always with you. All the best. Make us proud!

And as always, Jimin came in between the conversion to tease their junior group, TXT

Jimin: also remember that many of you are older than these boys. So you need to perform better than them and show them how bad they are... Hehehehhehehehehehehehheeee..

TXT's reaction:

Meanwhile Jimin

Meanwhile Jimin ........:

RM: okay now stop

RM: okay now stop. Let's see the performance.

7 of you were the closest among all the trainees:
(Jihyun- the girl with red pants)
(Jinah- the girl with white pants and white cap)
(Lisa- the girl with denim jacket)
(Marie- the girl with green pants and light brown boots)
(Sushar- the second girl with white cap)
(Wheein- the girl with black cap)
(Sooyoung- the girl with bangs)

Rest of the trainees were going to perform on a different song.
❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌

The entire BIGHIT family loved your performance very much. PD-nim even decided to form a girl group soon within your bestie group! But the bad thing was that the girl group was going to be of only 5 members. That meant 2 people had to leave!
Still, you had high hopes that some changes could be made in the number of members.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hiiiiiiiii guys !!!
Thank you so so so much for 500+ reads !!
And I'm sorry if there are errors in the story cause I'VE NEVER EDITED ANY OF MY BOOKS EVER !!
I don't edit my chapters.
I love you all. ❤️
Members are going to be revealed in the next chapter !!
💜