54

"Can the lighting be better? And oh! Nana needs to go outside for her shoot but it's freezing cold so give her this jacket." Ms. Park told one of our staff members.

We were currently on the set for our brand new photo shoot for Allure magazine. (Korea edition).

This time, the entire Bighit family was going to pose for the magazine.

"Is Sushar ready ? You need to add red highlights in her hair. Come on. Fast Fast. We don't have much time. The girls need to go for another shoot after this." She said.

Our schedule was pretty much packed up this entire week. We were busy with photoshoots, training the rookie group, forming the new girl group etc etc.

"IS EVERYBODY READDDYYYYY?"
V oppa suddenly shouted, making me flinch.

"YESSSSSSSS-sss-aah." RM oppa wanted to shout (sing) in his high pitch but ended up cracking his voice and hurting his throat.

"Okay. Hit man Bang has arrived. Legooooooooooo." Said V oppa.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

(I'm gonna skip to the part wherein the artists and staff see the final outcome.)

"I'm really excited!!!!! Let's see what we've done." Sushar exclaimed.

"To be honest, I'm most excited for PD-nim's photoshoot." Ms. Park said making Bang Hyunk sik laugh.

"Yeah. It's because I'm too bad at these things." He said.

"I'm most excited for our managers." I said.

"Neeeeeeeee." All of them agreed with me.nice.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

STARTING OFF WITH BLACKPINK

NANA

MARIE

MARIE

GIANNA

GIANNA