32

(I'm not going to spend 3-4 more chapters just for lyrics, so I'm not going to write them. You can listen to those songs btw, and see the posters:)

 You can listen to those songs btw, and see the posters:)

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
You guys were called on several TV shows to perform your songs. Also, you guys had your first ever interview on Weekly idol and knowing bros. (Extremely famous Korean TV shows).

Ms. Park had informed you about your house and she told you that there are going to be certain changes. She added a song writing room and a small studio for you guys. Also, you could have a small hut outside the house , just to clear off your mind after a busy schedule or to think about ideas for songs.
Fake wallpapers would be attached on the Windows, since there are going to be fans and paparazzi , so it can be dangerous if somebody sees the interior of the house without our permission. Their view will be simply blocked. And all the things were designed according to 'neon theme.' Also, we could have our own walk-in closets !!!!!!!
Every member had separate rooms.

The rooms had been assigned by Ms. Park herself, just to avoid any argument.. Hehe😁

"Tomorrow , you guys don't have any shows or recording sessions so you'll be coming with me." Ms. Park said.

"But where?" Liza asked.
"That's a secret." Ms. Park whispered.
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰