24

The next day, when I entered the building, I saw Ms.Park and many people carrying some stuff inside a van.

"Are you going somewhere Ms.Park?" I asked.
"Oh! Hi Jihyun. Yes, I am but not alone. You guys are going to come with me." She replied.

"Just the girls?" I asked further.
"The girls and BTS. Let everybody come and then I'll tell you why." She said.

*AFTER 20 MINUTES*
Everybody arrived and Ms.Park started talking.

"Blackpink and BTS are going for a photo shoot today. And it's not for our company. You are going to pose for major labels such as Puma, MAYBELLINE etc. After you become an idol, you'll get many such offers. You might have to become an ambassador for a company. So, you better learn it now. Try to do your best and remember, everything you do from now, will be observed by me, the staff and the fans. If you perform poorly, your debut may be put on hold!"

The last line freaked me out. Not just me but everybody! BTS was a pro at this. I had no idea how to pose nicely, and I honestly didn't know about the other girls as well.
I prayed to God silently and I was very sure that he was going to help me through everything. 🙏🏻
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
*AT THE PHOTOSHOOT STUDIO*

"Nana, you are going to be a model for PUMA." Ms. Kim said.

Nana already has a sexy body and personality. I am sure she'll do well since this is going to be a sporty photoshoot. I thought.

"Nana could you please pose for MAYBELLINE as well. Just one picture. We want to see which frame do you fit in the best." Ms.Park told her.

After 5-10 minutes, nana came back completing her photoshoots.

Then it was my turn. I was going to be a model for reebok.

Then it was Liza. She posed for maybelline.

Marie posed for Gas Bijoux, a jewellery company ; probably French.

Sushi posed for Lips magazine; which is a popular Thai magazine.

I was super nervous!!!!! But excited at the same time. Since BTS was our senior, they had the privilege to choose the brand on their own, for which they wanted to pose.
They chose the magazine "Hollywood reporter"
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
After everybody's shoot was over, Ms.Kim told us to leave early today because the company had to sort out the best pics from our individual photo shoots. Ms.Park would review and show us our pics tomorrow.
❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌➖❌

              The next day

Ms.Kim asked us to sit in front of a massive projector. All of us were going to see each other's pictures. This made the entire process even worst. At least for me!

 At least for me!

Then suddenly Ms. Park entered the room looking like THAT!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

 Park entered the room looking like THAT!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

and nearly dropping everybody's jaws. Most importantly, the jaws of our male staff members 😂😂😂
I swear when I looked around, the men went like:

 Most importantly, the jaws of our male staff members 😂😂😂I swear when I looked around, the men went like:

"Okay, so it's time for you guys to see the photo shoots our artists had yesterday. I'll be reviewing and criticising your work. I can be very strict when it comes to work." Ms. Park said ..... Ummm..... warned us.
❌〰❌〰❌〰❌〰❌〰❌〰❌〰❌

Hiiiiiiiiiiiii guys !!!!!!!
Did you like the chapter ????
Also, you can comment your opinions about every pic that I'm gonna upload in the next chapter.
Thank you again, for your love and support.
I really love you guys!! 🙏🏻❤️❤️💜