37

"Oh my god. You girls have grown up so fast. *fakecrying* I AM SO PROUD OF MY DONSAENGS." RM oppa shouted while entering our practice room.

"Why ? What's wrong?" Sushar asked while breathing hard since we had been practising for 2 hours continuously.

"Ooooooooo~~~ nothing is wrong donsaeng..." Jimin oppa said. More like, 'teased' us.

"Will you just say it?" Nana said to him with a straight face. It was her habit. She always became frustrated after long hours of practice because she was tired.

"Wah! Jimin looks scared." Jin oppa said, putting both of his hands on the heart dramatically.

"Ani. There is a good news for you all. Well, it can be a good as well as a bad news. Depends on you, how you perceive it."

"WHAT IS IT ?"
Yes. I was waiting for this moment since forever.

Nana finally shouted.

"O-oka-y. Wait! I'll call Ms. Park." And with that , Jimin oppa ran away.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"What is the good news manager-nim?" Liza asked.

*smirking* "who told you it is a good news?" Ms. Park said.

"PARK JIMIN" Nana said while throwing daggers at him with her eyes.

"Haha. No it's actually not a good news. You're going to have another photo shoot and-"

"URRRRGGGGHHH" Sushar was obviously frustrated.

"And you're not going to be alone. You'll be having male models with you." Ms. Park said said, controlling her smile.

"What can be worse than this?" Marie whispered.

"Oh and Marie, you're not going to be a part of this. In fact, you're going to organise everything with me. Come, I'll show you the project."

"What can be better than this?" Marie whispered again 'happily'

"Sure sunbae".

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Sunbae: senior
Donsaeng: junior
Ani/andwe/aniyo: NO
This is slightly confusing cause "NE" means "yes" and "Ani" means "no"
❤️🙏🏻💜