50

"Wait-"
"What?"
"Noooo way"
"But we haven't even won our first ever daesang!"
"Guys listen-"
"Noooooo"
"How can Ms. Park be so mean?"
"BIGHIT can't do this!"
"I'll miss BTS oppas and I-"

"GUYS SHUT UP FOR A SECOND."
Marie shouted.

"A second has already passed. Go on." Said nana, who was awfully quiet the entire time along with me; while Liza and Sushar kept blabbering about Ms. Park.

"Aren't you two angry?"
"Or sad?" Liza and sushi asked while pointing at both of us.

"Listen to me both of you, it's not like any of our songs of albums has ever gone flop or fans have ever demanded for our disbandment. We have been active on variety shows and other programmes. SO USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!" I said.

"Exactly. That's what I've been trying to tell you. Listen all of you. We need to split up for different projects. Some of us have to team up with other idols to train a rookie group while others will team up with various idols to make a separate unit." Marie explained.

"So........ Who'll do what?" Liza asked.

"Ms. Park will tell us. She is heading towards Hongdae anyways. We better prepare something to eat."
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Since Marie was the best at cooking, I and nana followed her instructions and made these three dishes:-

(I'm hungry lol)

1. Bulgogi (marinated meat barbecue)

 Bulgogi (marinated meat barbecue)

2. Japchae (stir-fried noodles)

 Japchae (stir-fried noodles)

3. Ddukbokki (spicy rice cake)
Honestly, this was my favourite dish.

 Ddukbokki (spicy rice cake) Honestly, this was my favourite dish

"Woah

"Woah. Is there a feast for splitting up guys?" Ms. Park said while entering the house and laughing.

"Annoyinghaseyo." We bowed
"Hahahah No. We thought about preparing something special since you were coming after such a long time." -Marie.

"Ah. Annyeong. Kamsahamnida!"
She replied.

"Let's eat first and then we'll talk. Sounds good?" Nana said.

"SURE."
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Jinah, Liza and Sushar will be accompanying nayeon from twice, haechan and Jeno from NCT and Joy from red velvet for training the rookie idol group under BIGHIT entertainment." Ms. Park explained.

"Oka- WAIT. DID YOU JUST SAY JENO?" Sushar asked surprisingly.

"Pffftttt. That's all you heard?" Nana teased her.

"No. That's not it. SHE EVEN MENTIONED HAECHANNIEEE~" she started imitating nana.

"You all need to focus. The new rookie group is in your hands. You all need to act mature. Train them well, arasso?"

"Ne."

"As for you Marie and Jihyun-ah... You guys will be included in a new girl group which is a partnership of 2 major companies; SM and BIGHIT. There will be four of you. Marie, Gianna, seulgi and Wendy." Ms. Park said.

"Waaaahhh. They are awesome." I exclaimed. Both of them were amazing vocalists and performers.

"Waaaaaiiiittttttttt." Sushar said suddenly.

"Yess. We are waiting. Speak."  :-nana.

"Does that mean that Gianna and Marie would have to go to SM building for practice?" Sushi asked cutely and both of us narrowed our eyes at her.

"Not everyday. But yeah. They would have to."

"Also, your group will be called LOONA."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Yooooo guys.
I'm sorry if you don't like the group name but I loved that name.
I love the actual LOONA btw. Hehe.

P.S;
Daesang Award (Grand Prize), or Artist of the Year, is awarded to the best artist among up to 12 artists by calculating album and digital sales with online vote and a final judgement by the judges of the award ceremony. A Daesang Award or Grand Prize is given out at the annual Seoul Music Awards.
(It's like the South Korean Grammy)

DUDES, you have to listen to stronger by NCT dream. I like that song.

It's time to be stronger ah yeah yeah yaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
❤️