55

Several years later

BLACKPINK had broken several records over the years. Being it from the most viewed Kpop video by a group or the most viewed Kpop video in 24 hours or being the most followed music group on YouTube.

Many things changed over these years. BTS sunbaenims completed their mandatory military service, jungkook oppa completed it and came back just last year.
TXT was no longer the small cute boys. They were grown up and were delivering a strong message through their music.
Our managers got married. Ms. Park was now Ms. Choi! She even has a kid now. He is a cute baby boy.

He just turned 5

He just turned 5. Ms.Yoona decided to take a break from work and spend it with her family in Gangnam.

BIGHIT debuted with another girl group,(new melody) the rookie group that we had trained. Hyerim debuted with the same group.

LOONA got signed with Interscope records, and focused on the western market just like superM. We had 8 studio albums and many singles.

Jaemin and I are still close friends. Everybody says that we are so oblivious towards our feelings for each other. But now is not the time. We can't rush things like Jeno and sushi. OH WAIT. I forgot to mention that. It was going to be their 4th anniversary as couples now. They made their relationship official years ago and fans and the agencies were really supportive since they had been speculating something going on between the two.

Poor Chenle was still afraid to confess his feelings for Liza. He told her that until and unless he visits Shanghai, to meet his family and take their consent, he's not going to propose her. Renjun and Marie were the typical "sassy duo" in kdramas. They bicker all the time, but deep down love each other and WE know that!

Haechan still calls nana at 2 AM in the morning, just to flirt with her. And she doesn't complain. Wow.

But everything that has started has to come to an end. Every journey has an end. So did ours. After years of being together, serving people with our music, staying as a team and being a part of Kpop, we decided to end it now.

After our joint decision, we decided to NOT renew our contract with the company. The company respected our decision and bid us a farewell on our last day. It's not like we would ever stop entertaining our blinks.
If the girls ever wanted me back, if our company ever wanted us back, we were more than happy to do so. We had so many memories with BIGHIT building. We could never forget HITMAN bang. I could never forget the moment when Jimin oppa almost dropped namjoon oppa's new IPad when he got to know that sushi accepted Jeno's proposal. I could never forget how Hobi oppa always used to tease me for Jaemin.

I will remember them, forever and always!
I will cherish our moments together, forever and always!
I will continue to support my girls forever and always!
I will continue to love and entertain my blinks, forever and always!

We won the hearts of people, living in different parts of the world. Even if they didn't speak our language, they still supported us. They still loved us. And we were beyond thankful to them.

We could not achieve this without our BLINKS, without the guidance of our seniors, without the love and support of our junior groups.

This is an end of BLACKPINK.
Not the end of Marie, Jinah, Gianna, Liza and Sushar.

I've still got to do a lot of things.
I've still got to make my acting debut.
I've still got to see my wedding as  well as the other members'
I've still got to hold their kids and spoil them.
I've still got to see the new groups, the future of Kpop- the industry that gave me everything!
I'm still going on! I'm still a part of Kpop and I always will be.
I'm still a member of BLACKPINK.

I'm still ON MY WAY.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

PHEWWWWWWWWWWW

SOOOOOOOOOO

THE ENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I KNOW NOBODY WAS EXPECTING THIS
BUT
I HAD TO
LOL
I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS LIKED THIS BOOK EVEN IF IT WAS FAAAARRRR AWAY FROM BEING EVEN AN AVERAGE FANFIC.

I never wrote anything like this before. This was soooo new to me.
And I'm so thankful for the views, all the votes and all the comments that you all gave me.
I'm so thankful to all of my friends who continuously supported me and kept reading and voting even if any chapter was sh*tty. Lol.

NO
But I'm serious.

This book is a crap!
Oh
I mean
Wrap!

This book is a wrap!

I LOVE YOU ALL

SARANGHAEYO,
BLACKPINK!
❤️