Chapter One

Taehyung's POV

I sighed as I plopped onto the couch next to Jimin. "You okay?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I answered him. I pulled out my phone and started playing a game. "Did Jin hyung come home yet?"

"No. He's still out with Jungkookie." Jimin changed the channel on the TV. 

I suddenly got a phone call, and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Oh, hyung... I have a favor to ask of you." It was Yugyeom. 

"What is it?" I asked.

"Could I possible drop off my niece with you for a while? My sister-in-law will pick her up later."

"You have a sister-in-law?"

"Well... It's complicated... My brother and her are kind of... not together anymore... I had to watch my niece, while they went to see their lawyer today." He answered. "Could you watch her? I have a dance practice I need too go to."

"I mean... I don't mind, but is your sister okay with that?" 

"She... will probably kick my ass later, but I can't bring her in with me."

"Oh... Okay, just bring her over." I answered.

"Thanks hyung. I'll owe you." He hung up the phone.

Jimin looks over at me. "Who was that?"

"Yugyeom, he asked if I could watch his niece for a while."

"Oooh! We're babysitting?" Jimin smiles. I nodded.

About thirty minutes passed and the doorbell rang. I got up from the couch and opened the door. "Hey hyung!" Yugyeom smiles. I see a little girl in his arms. "Here's her car seat. Y/n will take it when she picks her up." Yugyeom looks down at the little girl in his arms. "Hey... Uncle Yuggie has to leave for a while. Mommy will come get you later okay?" The little girl began to shake her head and whimper. "Uncle Yuggie's friend is going to take care of you okay?" Yugyeom nods his head for me to take her. I took her from Yugyeom and she began to cry. "Aw... Yuri-yah..." Yugyeom coos. He looks back up at me. "So... Her name is Yuri. She's probably ready for a nap, but if she doesn't that's okay. Y/n isn't strict about it."

"How old is she?" I asked.

"She's two, she turns three in a few months." He answered and I nodded. "She can speak... she's just being a little shy at the moment." Yuri began to turn and try to reach out for Yugyeom, crying. "Hey... It's okay."

"Unwl Yuggie." She whimpers out.

"Hey TaeTae will play with you. He's fun okay?" Yugyeom smiles. "Hey hyung... Thanks again." I nodded to him. "I'll see you later Yuri." He waves.

I shut the door and Yuri cries into my chest. I rubbed her back. "It's okay..."

"Tae?" I heard Jimin walk over. "Aw, she's a cute little thing." He coos at her. "Hi, I'm Jimin." I hear Yuri begin to calm down a bit. "What's your name?"

"Y-Yuri..."

"Wanna come play?" Jimin asked. I feel her nod. "Okay. Tae and I will play with you." We walked back into the living room and I sat her down. Yuri began to look around the room, with wide eyes.

Y/N's POV

"What?! No. Hell no. I want him out of my life!" I yelled out.

"I understand that Y/n, but-"

"But nothing." I let out a sigh. "He hasn't done any good since Yuri was born. He barely even shows up in front of her. Yuri thinks he is some weird guy that shows up to bother us." I glared at my Yuri's father.