Chapter Seven

I looked through the camera, "Can you lift your head a bit?" I spoke to the person in front of the camera. I pressed the button and took the picture. I pulled back and smiled. "Alright let's take a five minute break. You can see how the pictures look so far over at the monitor."

"Thank you!"

I smile, and walked back into the dressing room. Yuri was in there play with her stuffed dog Taehyung bought her.

"Hey baby." I spoke. She looks up at me and smiled. 

"Mommy!" She runs over to me. "Doggy says hi!"

I smiled. "Hi there doggy." I spoke to the dog in her hand, and crouched down to her.

"Doggy isn't his name yet. I still thinkin'." She says to me.

"Well I'msure doggy can'twait to know his name." I tell her. "Baby, you're going to go stay with Taehyung for a bit okay?"

Yuri gasps. "Weally?!" I nod. "Yay!"

My phone rang and I saw it was Taehyung. "Hello?"

"Hey, I'm here. Where you at?"

"In the dressing room. Just come in."

I hung up the phone and soon heard a knock on the door. Taehyung entered the room. Yuri sees him and smiles brightly. She runs over to him and shouts something I never thought I would hear her say...

"Daddy!"

Both Taehyung and my eyes grew at the word that just came out of the little girl's mouth.

"Yuri!" I quickly spoke. "He isn't your dad." I looked at Taehyung worriedly. He just smiles.

"B-but... he always there..." Yuri begins to pout.

Taehyung sighs and picks her up. "Hey. Don't be sad." He coos at her.

I watched as Yuri wraps her arms around Taehyung's neck. "Yuri-ah..." I spoke again.

Taehyung just shakes his head. "It's okay." He whispers. "Let's just wait till later. I don't want her to be upset all day."

I sighed and nodded. "I'm sorry." I tell him.

"It's okay." He says. "Just text me when you get off, I'll tell you were we are at."

I nodded. "It'll probably be around three." 

"Alright. We're most likely be at the lunch." Taehyung smiles. "Yuri-ah, are you ready?"

"Yeah! Go go!" She cheers.

Taehyung smiles sweetly at her. "Okay, say bye to mommy."

Yuri turns to me. "Bye mommy!"

"Bye baby. Be good." I tell her. Taehyung nods to me and walks out. I sighed, and walked back out to the photo shoot. 

"She's finishing up." My assistant told me. I nodded to her, and looked at the next concept to get the background ready.

When we finished the photo shoot the workers gave me a little surprise party. I was given flowers and presents. "We wish you luck over there."

I smiled at them. "Thank you guys so much. I'll miss you all." I gave them a hug and then left. I texted Taehyung that I finished and he message the restaurant they were at.

I arrived at the restaurant, and I see Yuri sitting on Taehyung lap eating lunch with him. I hear her giggle. "Daddy, doggy needs hug!" Yuri says in a serious tone.

"Oh really?" Taehyung asked. Yuri nods, and Taehyung leans in giving both of them a hug. Yuri laughs in the hug.

I smiled a bit. They looked so cute together. I begin to walk up to them, but then the waiter stops me. "I'm sorry miss, but this is a reserved area. You can't come passed here."