Chapter Ten

After talking about how we were going to go about things a little longer, Taehyung and I went to pick up Yuri. Taehyung held my hand tightly as we walked up to the Got7 dorm. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

When the door opened, it was JB and Yuri. "Mommy!" She shouts, but when her eyes flickered to Taehyung, "Daddy?!" She gasps, and runs to him. "Daddy what are you doing here?!"

"We came to pick you up silly." Taehyung smiles at her. I smiled watching them, and then glanced over to see the Got7 members standing there in shock. Yugyeom looked a bit angry.

"Why did she called him daddy? Does she know that-"

"Yes. She knows." I interrupted Yugyeom.

"But then..."

"She just wanted to call him that..." I sighed.

"Are you two together?" Jb asked. "You were holding hands when I opened the door."

"Yes. We're together." Taehyung answers.

"Y/n..." Yugyeom spoke.

"Listen, you guys can talk about that stuff later." Taehyung spoke. "I believe you called earlier wanting to know about the meeting with her lawyer." He thankfully changed the subject. "That's something you actually may want to know about."

"Oh right. What happened?" Yugyeom turns to me.

"Let's go inside..." I spoke. "Tae, go play with her in the living room?"

"Sure." He nods, taking Yuri back to the living room. The boys and I go into the kitchen.

I sat down and Yugyeom came next to me. "The lawyer wants to try to give half the custody back to her father..."

"What?" Jackson spoke.

"I fired him... I can't do it..."

"He'll still be working with him you know?" Jinyoung says.

"I know, but I'll find someone else to fight back. I'm not letting him take her."

"And can we know what's going on with that person with your daughter over there." Yugyeom grumbles.

"Yah, don't talk about Tae like that." Youngjae scolds the younger.

"I told her how much trouble it would be if they got together. She already has enough trouble because of my dumb ass brother." Yugyeom scoffs.

"What? You want her to stay single forever? Yugyeom, she's allowed to fall in love with other people." Mark spoke.

"Right. You're Yuri's uncle, and I'm sure Y/n still thinks of you as a brother. That's why she comes to you all the time." Bambam says.

They all look over at me and I sighed. "Yeah... I... like him..."

"And you are dating?" Jb asked.

"We are." I answered quietly. I see most of them smile. "What?" I asked.

"We're happy for you. You haven't been happy in a while. It's a nice change."

I give them a soft smile.

"Hey, Y/n?" We all turned to see Taehyung and Yuri standing by the door.

"Yes?"

"Mommy, I hungwy! Can we goes now?" Yuri walks up to me asking.

"Sure baby." I spoke, picking her up. "Say bye to your uncles."

"Bye bye!" Yuri waves to them.

I stand up, and look over at Yugyeom. "I'll message you later." He nods, and I walk out with Yuri and Taehyung.

"Where do you wanna go Yuri?" Taehyung asked as we got into the car.

"I wan mommy's pancakes!" Yuri exclaims.

I smile and turn my head towards her from the passenger's seat. "You want pancakes?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay, mommy will cook pancakes for dinner."

"Yay! Daddy, we get mommy's pancakes today!" Yuri cheers.

"Sounds yummy." Taehyung smiles.

After dinner, I had given Yuri a bath and was helping her fall asleep. She hugged her stuffed doggy that Taehyung had bought her a few weeks ago.

When Yuri had finally fallen asleep, I walked out of the room to see Taehyung on the couch playing with his phone. "You don't have to be anywhere?" I spoke, making him turn his attention to me.

"No... They gave me the day off to talk everything out with you." Taehyung stood up. He walks over to me and takes a hold of my hand. I looked down at our hands and then back up meeting his eyes. "I'll tell them tomorrow." He tells me softly. I nodded my head.

"Aren't you tired? Don't you want to res-" I was cut off by Taehyung pulling me into a deep, slow kiss. When he pulls away, he leads me back to my room. Slowly laying me down and he hovered over me. Taehyung brushes some of my hair out of my face. "Tae?" I said softly.

"It's really hard for me to hold back you know..."

"Yuri's asleep..." I tell him.

"Then, I guess you need to keep quiet, or we'll wake her up." Taehyung smirks. I playfully smacked the side of his arm. Taehyung's smile goes away and then looks at me with soft eyes. "Can we...?" His voice was light and sweet as he asked. I bit my lip and gave a small nod.

Taehyung lowers himself to me and kisses. I kissed back, tangling my hands in his hair. I felt his hand slowly move down my body, making his way to my waistband. He pulls his face away a little say spoke softly, "Are you sure?" He asked again. I smile at him, and then nodded.

"I'm sure." I whisper back, pulling him back in for a kiss. I reached down and began pulling up of his shirt. Taehyung get up on his knees, and pulls his shirt over his head. He hands trail down my body as he makes his way to my pants. He pulls it off, and then comes back up to me to help with my shirt. Taehyung leans down to kiss my shoulder.

"So beautiful..." He whispers into my ear.

"Tae..." I whimpered out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying the story as much as I am writing it! Would love to have your feedback on it!

Next chapter coming soon~