Chapter Twenty-seven

Y/n's POV

It was getting dark outside and I sat with Yuri in the living room as she played with some toys. We all suddenly hear police sirens and saw the lights coming to the house. I see Minho run into the room with an angry expression. He grabs my arm and yells at me. "You called them here didn't you?!" He smacks me, making my lip bleed.

"N-no! I didn't!" I cried out. I put my hands on my stomach. "How the fuck would I be able to call anyone Minho? I don't have access to a phone here! The only phone here is yours and you have it with you!" He lifts his hand up and goes to hit my again. "Please don't!" I cried out.

Minho growls and takes a hold of my arm. "You better be quiet. If you and Yuri are found I won't hesitate to kill that baby inside you." My eyes grew in fear. "Do you understand me?" I nodded. "Come on then." He yanks my arm for me to follow him. Yuri follows closely behind. He leads us down to the basement. We get to the very back of the room and he pulls out some boxes from the wall. That's when I noticed something. There was a small door that camouflaged with the wall. He opens it and makes up get inside. The room was only tall enough for me to be on my knees.

"You can't expect us to stay in-"

"Make any noises and you'll regret it." He shuts the door, locks it, and moves what I'm guessing are the boxes back in front of the door.

I began to cry silently and hugged Yuri, making sure she didn't cry out loud.

I could hear Minho's muffled conversation the police. It seemed like they were now searching through the house. When they came down to the basement, I covered Yuri's mouth and whispered into her ear to calm her. "It'll all be okay... just relax. You're doing such a good job." It seemed like they didn't notice anything, so they went back upstairs.

After a while, Minho had come back and opened the door. He quickly throws blankets into the room and shuts it again. "You're staying here for the night. I don't trust you just yet." He says through the door.

"No!" I crawled to the door. "Please let us out!" I cried, banging on the door. But he doesn't respond. I sighed and got the blankets set out and we laid down. I helped Yuri fall asleep, and I followed soon after.

I woke up to shouting. I sat up trying to hear who it was.

* * *

Yugyeom's POV

When the police had said they didn't find Y/n or Yuri there. I knew something wasn't right. "Can we try a different approach?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" They asked me.

"It's my brother. If you guys let me talk to him and you hide. I can see if he will show me where they are." I answered. "It's the best option we have."

They all agreed and we were back at the old house. I went up and knocked on the door. Minho answers it. "Yugyeom? Hey man. What are you doing here?"

"Where are they?"

"Sorry, I'm not following." He tilts his head. "Come in." I walked into the house and made sure the door stayed unlocked.

"Hyung, I promise I won't do anythung! But you need to show me where Y/n and Yuri are! She's pregnant, stressing her out is not good for her or the baby." I tell him. He looks around the living room conflicted. "Hyung please." I hoped he would give in.

Minho sighs. "Fine... I just don't want them to be taken from me..."

"Like I said... I don't plan on doing anything." I lied.

Minhi bites his lip, and then nods. "They're downstairs." He leans me down to the basement and to the back of the room. He moves boxes away from a wall and then unlocks a small door that camouflaged with the wall. He opens it slowly and I leaned to the side to look in, and met eyes with Y/n.

* * *

Y/n's POV

I hear the door unlock and it slowly opens. I met eyes with Yugyeom and tear immediately fell down my face. "Oh my god." I hear Yugyeom say. I quickly scoot to get out and was soon in his tight embace. We all suddenly heard police sirens and banging on the front door. "You get it. I'll watch on them." Yugyeom tells his brother. When Minho leaves Yugyeom caresses my cut lip "Are you okay? What did he do?"

I sniffed and shook my head. "To be honest, he really hasn't done anything bad to me or Yuri... Other than hitting me when we first got here and earlier when the police first came."

"Yeah... I'm sorry. That was mine and Taehyung's fault... We should have thought about that before we sent them like that." He sighs. "I'm just glad you are safe." He hugs me again.

We hear someone running down the stairs to the basement. "Yugyeom!" My heart flutters and I feel emotional again. When he got to the bottom, I was quick to be in his arms. "Y/n..." I hear him cry. "God... thank god your okay..." Taehyung pulls away to look over me. His finger gently passes over my split lip. "I missed you so much... Are you okay?" He asks. I nod my head, still crying. He takes me face into his hands and kisses me softly. When we separate, I see Taehyung look behind me. I turned and saw Yugyeom holding a sleeping Yuri. She held her arms tightly around his neck as she slept. "Yugyeom, do you mind watching Yuri for a while? I'm going to take Y/n to the doctor. I want to make sure everything with her and the baby is okay."

"Of course." Yugyeom nods.

"Where's-" He cuts me off.

"They took him." Taehyung answers. "You're safe now." I hug Taehyung and let out a sigh. I was with him again.