Epilogue

A/n: I'm going to do this now, bc I want to leave the ending as it is. 😂😂 I just want to thank you all for reading! I really hope you all have enjoyed this book and hopefully will stay for my future books too! But for the meantime, let's enjoy this last chapter. I think it's pretty funny 😂 And let me know your feedback on the story too! See ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 Years Later

I sat in front of the camera. "Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel. If you are new here, this channel is about random things that I decide to post onto the internet!" I laughed. "But on a serious note, my name is Kim Yuri. If that name sounds familiar, that is probably because you may know my mom, Kim Y/n, as the photographer for BigHit, and my dad, Kim Taehyung of BTS." I clapped my hands together. "Now back to the video. If you have seen my life story video, you would know that my dad has been with my mom and I since I was two. It has been 14 years since then and I am now 17. Today is December 30th, my dad's birthday." I shakily laughed, swallowing my tears back. "I have talked to my mom about this for a while and today..." I pulled out some documents and showed the title of them. "I'm going to ask him to adopt me!" I put the papers down and tears fell down my face. "He has made my family whole and I am so thankful for him. So, today's video is going to be my dad's reaction to asking him to adopt me!"

* * *

"Yuri!" Mom calls out. I walked into the kitchen with the camera.

"Yeah mom?"

"Your dad and brother will be here soon. How do you want to do the surprise?" She asks me.

"Uhm... I was thinking after he blows the candles out on the cake?" She smiles at me. "Are my uncles coming?"

Mom lets out a laugh. "Of course they are. You know your Uncle Jimin would never let any of us miss someone's birthday. They will be here soon too."

"Okay!"

An hour later...

"Hey guys!" I whispered. "So my uncles are about to walk into the living room with the cake. I have my mom here next to me." I motioned to her and she smiles and waves. "I am going to have her film everything."

Uncle Jimin walks over and smiles. "Ready?" He asks.

"Yes!" We walked into the living room. Dad was playing game with my brother, Jinwoo.

"Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday dear Kim Taehyung/Dad~
Happy birthday to you!"

Dad stands up smiling. He walks out and blows the candle out. "Let's do presents before we eat the cake!" Uncle Jimin shouts out.

I had everyone go first. I glanced over at my mom, who was smiling brightly at me. I motioned for her to come closer. "Whoa! Dad, I wanna fly that!" I turned when I heard my brother, Jinwoo, say. Uncle Jungkook gave dad a quadcopter drone.

Dad chuckles, "Later. When we all go outside."

I watch my brother pout. Uncle Jin was next and gave dad some BT21 RJ merch. Uncle Yoongi also gave dad his own merch. We all laughed about it. Uncle Namjoon was next. He gave dad some pairs of underwear. I stood next to dad as Uncle Hoseok gave dad an album of all his solo songs. When we looked at the last song, I feel my eyes water. Dad wrote a song for us and had me sing it with him as a duet. The song was still new. Uncle Jimin begins laughing as he hands a small bag to dad. Dad looked in the bag and then throws the bag back at Uncle Jimin.