Chapter Four

That same night, Taehyung didn't take Yuri and I home yet. He took us out to dinner and to the mall. Yuri seemed to enjoy everything a lot... Though she wouldn't come to me. She must be mad about this morning.

I stood to the side as Taehyung held Yuri, looking at the stuffed animals. 

"How about this one? It's a cute little puppy. What do you think?" Taehyung holds the stuffed dog up to her. Yuri squeals with joy and hugs the dog. "Do you want it?"

"Yeah!" Her small voice spoke. 

"Here go to mommy for a minute." Taehyung tried to hand her to me, but she began to whine and wrapped her hands around his neck. I frowned and shook my head at Taehyung. I knew he was just trying to help, but there was no point in making her more upset today. Taehyung and puts Yuri down and crouches in front of her. "You're a good girl right?" He pats her head. "You know... Your mommy didn't want you to go to that man today. She was very hurt about it too. She cried and worried about you a lot. So, don't be too hurt on her okay? Your mommy loves you very very much." I smiled softly at Taehyung as he talked to Yuri. "Go, give her a hug. She missed you."

I looked down at Yuri, who turns and ran over to me. I felt tears starting up again. I picked her up and hugged her tightly. "Hi baby... Mommy is so sorry..." I spoke softly to her.

"Mommy." She snuggled into my neck. I looked up at Taehyung, he was smiling. 

'Thank you.' I mouthed out to him, and he nods.

"Yuri-ah~" Taehyung spoke. "I need to see your puppy real quick. I need to pay for it."

"Oh, I can-"

"I'll pay for it, don't worry." Taehyung cut me off. Yuri hands him for puppy and Taehyung walked off to the register. 

"Mommy?" I hear Yuri speak.

"Yes baby?"

"Who is he?"

"Who?" I asked him. Yuri turns and points at Taehyung. "He's a friend of mommy." I tell her.

After we finished looking around the mall, Taehyung took us home. Taehyung walked upstairs with us, holding the car seat. I invited him inside. Yuri had fallen asleep, and I put Yuri in her bed, and walked back out. 

"You can put the car seat there." I tell him, pointing next to the couch. Taehyung nods, and puts it down. "Hey... Thank you again for today."

He smiles, "No problem. It was fun." I nodded. "H-hey..." He stuttered. "Would... you mind exchanging numbers?"

I tried to hide a smile.

Cute.

"Would you-" I interrupted him.

"That's fine Taehyung. I don't mind." I pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I handed it to him, and he typed in his number. I called the number once he gave me back my phone. 

He smiles, pulling his phone out. "I better get going..." I nodded to him. "I'll text you some time! Have a good night."

"Good night. Have a safe trip home." I walked him to the door.

"Bye Y/n." He waves. 

I closed the door and smiled. I think my heart skipped a beat. Which was weird, because I haven't liked anyone since Yuri's father. I turned off the lights and went back into Yuri's room. I didn't want to leave her side. I laid down next to her and hugged her. I soon fell asleep.

When morning came, I woke to my phone ringing. I turned over to grab it off the bedside table. I answered it without looking who was calling. "Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Park?" A man spoke.

I sat up. "Uh... Yes. This is she."

"Ah, hello, this is BTS manager Sejin. I was wanting to know if you could do another photo shoot with the boys. We really liked how it came out and are hoping you'd be willing to take a job offer to be their photographer."

"O-oh? I... I mean... Yeah. I-I would love to." I answered shocked. 

"Great, I will call you again later so we can meet and go over the contract." He explains.

"Sure. Thank you so much." I smiled. I hung up the phone, and looked over at Yuri. I shook her a bit, "Yuri-ah... It's time to wake up." Yuri groans and turns towards me. I smile at her. "Do you want to come with mommy to work today?"

Yuri smiles brightly. "Yeah!"

"Alright. Let's get you some breakfast and then get ready."

We got up and walked to the kitchen. I got Yuri some pancakes, and cut them up for her. After breakfast, we got ready. Yuri was playing in her room until I was done getting dressed. I suddenly heard the doorbell ring. "Oh?" I went over to the door, and looked through the peephole.

"Taehyung?" I questioned. I opened the door. 

He gives me a smile. "Hello~"

I gave a small smile. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well... It's my day off, and I thought I would come help you watch Yuri."

I raised an eyebrow. "Yuri is coming to work with me, so it's okay. You enjoy your day off, I'm sure you don't get one often."

Taehyung shakes his head. "I want to..."

I sighed, "I mean... I guess you could come to work with me."

Taehyung smiles, and walks into the apartment. "Yuri-ah~" He calls out. Yuri comes running out giggling. She runs over to him, Taehyung picks her up. "How are you?"

"Good!" She smiles. "We go to mommy's wowk!"

"Yeah, and guess what?"

"What?" She asked.

"I'm coming too!" 

"Yay!" The both cheered.

I scoffed and went to grabbed my purse. "Let's go." I spoke as I passed them.

"Let's go!" They yells out following me out the door. I let out a small chuckle and shake my head.