Chapter Thirteen

I sighed hanging up the phone with my new lawyer. Taehyung looks over at me. "What's wrong?"

"Yuri's father is trying to push the case sooner. He wants full custody, saying that I'm putting her into danger..." I bit my lip, tears threatening to fall out.

"What? How are you even putting her in danger?"

"Because apparently since I'm on the media with you it puts her in danger." I rubbed my face in frustration.

"Hey..." Taehyung pulls me into a side hug. He guides me to the couch and sits with me.

"Tae... if I lose her, I don't know what I'd do..."

"Babe, why do you think you are going to lose her?" Taehyung asked me softly.

"Because Tae... he is manipulative." I rubbed my face. "He will somehow make everything go well for him. God Tae... if he wins custody... who knows what will happen to Yuri..."

"Y/n, we are going to fight for this." He tries to calm me. "We aren't going down without a fight."

I sniffed and wipes my tears away when I heard little footsteps walking out. "Mommy?"

"Yes baby?" I turned to her. Yuri had just woken up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"I want daddy." She whimpers.

"Daddy's right here baby." I tell her. Yuri waddles her way to Taehyung, and he picks her up. She cuddles into his neck, and went back to sleep. "She must be really tired..." I rubbed her back.

"Have you thought about a babysitter? Or daycare?" Taehyung asked. "It might help get her around other kids her age, you know?"

"I have... but you know... she's going through such a rough time right now... do you think she'd be okay to join one?" I met his eyes.

"I honestly think it might be good for her." Taehyung answers. "You can just take her whenever you are working or are busy. Plus they play all day, so she'll have fun."

"Well... I suppose we can look into one." I answered, and he nods. "If you find a good one. Let me know."

"Of course."

After awhile, Taehyung tucked Yuri into bed and kisses her forehead. He walks out of the room and quietly closes the door. He pulls me into a soft hug and leads me to the bedroom. "You should go to bed too."

I looked up at him. "What about you?"

"I have to head back. We have to go over some dances." Taehyung spoke softly.

"Okay." I sighed pulling him into another hug.

"I'll call in the morning." His voice was raspy against my ear. I smiled, nodding on his chest.

"Be safe." I tell him. I feel him pull away and takes my face in his hands. He leans in and kisses me softly. I hummed as we separated, slowly opening my eyes, and held his arm. "You better go before I make you stay here with me."

Taehyung chuckles. "Alright. I love you."

I smiled. "I love you." He kisses my forehead another time before walking out of the room. I sighed and sat on the bed. I put my phone on the charger and laid down to go sleep.

When morning came, I woke up to my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hey beautiful."

A small smile appeared on my face, as I laid my head back down on my pillow. I closed my eyes as I spoke. "Hi."

"Do you wanna have breakfast with me?"

I hummed. "What time is it?" I asked.

Taehyung chuckles. "It's eight am."

"Do you have work though?" I opened and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah, but I want to see you first."

"Tae..."

"Please?"

I sighed, "I can't say no to you."

I hear him chuckle again. "I'll pick you guys up."

"Okay." I hung up the phone and stretched.

* * *

"So I found this daycare that is close to our work." Taehyung tells me.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah, I figured that you wouldn't be that comfortable of putting her into a daycare yet. Especially with everything going on right now, and even just being away from her gives you anxiety at times." Taehyung says, "So, I found one that was close to work."

I smiles and pecked his cheek. "That's really nice of you Taehyung."

"Once you enroll her, and you think that she could be in danger of anything we can see if we can up the security around there." He explains.

"Thank you Tae... I know it will be good for her... She needs to be around kids her age, but it scares me... her father could randomly show up."

"Then you tell them that." Taehyung takes me hand in his. "They will only let in people that you write down on the drop off and pickup papers."

I nodded to him. "Okay... I'll call them later."