Chapter Nine

"What?!" I yelled at the lawyer. "You can't be serious! Do you realize that Yuri's father is telling her lies? He's mentally abusing her, calling her name. I refuse to let him take back any partial custody. I let him see her one a week for a few hours, and I think that's too much." I scoff.

"Now Ms. Park..."

"No, you listen to me, you're fired. I tried being nice, but you are trying to help him come back into my life, when he clearly didn't want to be when she was first born!" I felt tears filling my eyes. "He wasn't there for two years pretty much, and left us. He gave up custody over Yuri, so I don't even understand why you are putting me into this position. He wants her to live with him for half of the week?" I rolled my eyes. "You lost your job. If you make Yuri go to him, and she is hurt I will sue you." I grabbed my purse and walked out of the office.

I tried not to cry and wiped my eyes. I pulled out my phone to see that Taehyung texted me.

Taehyung

Taehyung: Hey, are you free for lunch?
There's something I need to talk to you about

Me: Yeah... I just got out of a
meeting. Where do you want to meet?

Taehyung: Let's just meet at your place?
I'll bring some food

Me: Alright... 

Taehyung: Is everything ok?

Me: No... but it's ok... Do you
want me to pick up Yuri?

Taehyung: Let's meet first

Me: Ok

I put my phone away and walked out to my car to drive home.

When I got home, Taehyung was already waiting there in front of my door. I felt my eyes water, and I quickly walks up to him and cried onto his chest. "Oh...?" Taehyung sound worried. "What's wrong?" Taehyung pulls me away. "Let's go inside first."

I sniffed and nodded, pulling out my keys and unlocked the door. We entered the house and Taehyung put the food on the table. I locked the door and the followed him into the kitchen. I see him look down at me worriedly. "What's wrong?" He asked lowly.

"The lawyer is working with Yuri's dad is trying to let him pretty much have half custody over her... You've seen how she acts around him." I began to cry. Taehyung walks up to me and hugs me tightly. "What do I do? She can't go to him..."

"Sh... it'll be okay..."

"Will it Tae?! How can it be okay?" I pulled away from the hug. Taehyung looked down at me worriedly. He caressed my cheeks.

"Will you trust me?" He asked softly.

"Trust you? With what?" I spoke back. Taehyung began to lean in closer to me. His actions making my heart skip a beat.

"Trust that I will help you with everything." Taehyung says, and then closes the space between us. I closed my eyes and kissed back. I felt Taehyung hands leave my face and then arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer into him.

Taehyung turned us, pushing me back against the dining table. He bit my lip and squeezed my butt, making me gasp. Taehyung slid his tongue into my mouth and lifted me onto the table. He leaned me back to lay down and he climbed up to follow, still kissing me. I pushed Taehyung away a bit, looking at him nervously.

"A-are you sure?" I asked him softly, breathing heavily.

His eyes soften a bit, as he scanned my face. "Only if you're sure." He waited for my response. Before I could even think about it I pulled him down to meet my lip. I could feel him smirk a bit in the kiss. Slowly, I felt his hand make its way down to my waistband of my pants. Sneaking his hand passed and making his way to my heated core. A soft moan left me as I felt him. "Tae..."

Suddenly, we heard a phone ring. Taehyung sighs and pulls away from me. He jumped off the table and picks up the phone that was ringing. I sat up on the table, watching him. "It's yours." He walks over handing me the phone.

I looked at my phone and sighed. It was Yugyeom "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, noona... sorry if it's the wrong time... you didn't text me yet. Is the meeting over yet?" He asked me.

"Uhm... yeah, but I had some things I needed to do before I picked up Yuri. I hope that's okay."

"Oh, that's no problem. I just wanted to see how the meeting went."

"I'll tell you everything when I get there okay?" I spoke into the phone. I glanced up to see Taehyung leaning against the wall, watching me with lustful eyes.

"Oh... alright noona, see you soon."

"Bye." I hung up the phone. Just as I was about to put my phone away Taehyung took it from my hands and tossed it somewhere. Then, pulled me into another kiss.

He pulls away and sighs, resting his forehead against mine. "As much as I want too... we should try again next time. We always get interrupted don't we?" Taehyung laughs.

I let out a chuckle and nod. Taehyung steps back and helps me off the table. We get the food Taehyung brought all set up. "So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"Oh right... about the article. We could go about it in two ways." Taehyung expalined as we started eating. "We can tell them we are only coworkers, or we can date or fake date. Whichever you want."

"We are coworkers though?"

"I know. I just want you to date me already." He smirks.

I scoff. "Stop it!" We laugh. Taehyung takes my hand in his.

"On a serious note though. I really do care for you, and I want you to be mine. You. Yuri. And all of the baggage that comes with you." He says softly. "Would you? Will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt my eyes water, and I bit my lip. "I-I don't know..."

"You don't know because you're overthinking. What do you feel for me? Do you have feelings for me?" Taehyung asks.

"O-of course I do-"

"Then, say yes." Taehyung spoke with pleaded eyes. "I want to be with you."

"You have a busy schedule Tae..."

"I'd always make time for you guys."

"What about tour?"

"You're our photographer, you could come with and bring Yuri." Taehyung answers.

"And your fans? I have a daughter Tae... What would they think about that?"

"There will always be hate... but there is always the supportive army. And a lot of times the supportive ones are bigger in size than the haters." Taehyung rubs the back of my hand with his thumb. "So? Be mine?"

"You're not going to let this go are you?" I sighed.

"No until you say yes." He gives his boxy smile. "Be my girlfriend?"

I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile. "O-ok... I'll be your girlfriend." Taehyung's smile widens and he pulls me into a tight hug, kissing the side of my head.