Chapter Seventeen

Month and a half timeskip

Taehyung, Yuri, and I were walking up to the apartment. I unlocked the door. Taehyung put Yuri down and I opened the door letting Yuri go in first.

"Mommy why is it so dark?" She began to back up to me. I smiled.

The lights came on and 13 men all jump out yelling "Happy birthday Yuri!"

Yuri's eyes widen with excitement. She runs up to each of them, giving them all hugs.

I felt Taehyung wrap his arms around me. "She's growing up so fast... How can my little baby already be three?"

It was finally Yuri's birthday, and I was glad it landed on a weekday because Minho has been really selfish when I asked for certain days with her that were on the weekend. Yuri was used to being at her father's house now, but I could tell she didn't like it. Every Friday morning she always in a sad mood, and when we see her Monday morning we have to cheer her up. She has been super emotional lately too.

"Happy birthday Yuri." I see Yugyeom picking her up and hugging her.

"Uncle Yuggie!" She hugs him back. "Mommy all my uncles are here!"

I smiled at her. "Yeah they are baby."

Jin had cooked a bunch of food and Jimin and Jb worked on her cake. In the corner of the kitchen there were all of Yuri's presents. The two groups had made Yuri's third birthday party so enjoyable. We all gathered around Yuri's birthday cake and we all sang "Happy Birthday" to her. Yuri smiled brightly dancing along with us.

"Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday dear Yuri~
Happy birthday to you!"

We all cheered as Yuri blows out the candles and the claps. "Yay!" She cheers.

Everyone hung out and ate food. Even took turns with spending a little bit of time with Yuri. Everything seemed perfect.

Well.

It was.

Until there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be back." I tell Taehyung. He nods and I went to open the door. The smile on my face quickly disappeared. "What are you doing here?" I glared. "It's my day to have Yuri. You shouldn't be here."

"It's my daughter's birthday. I didn't want to miss another one." He tells me.

I scoffed. "You would see her in two days. You can celebrate it then. You never let me see her on your days. Why should I let you see her on my days?"

Minho clicks his tongue. "Come on now. Let's not be greedy."

"Excuse me? Me being greedy? You're delusional." I tried to shut the door, but he pushes through, letting himself and the lady with him in. "What the hell Kim Minho. I didn't welcome you into my home. Get out."

"That's not very nice to treat your guest like this. I just wanted to see my daughter on her birthday. Is that so wrong?"

I glanced over at Yuri, who was hiding behind Taehyung, hugging his leg tightly. I saw all the boys now just watching Minho's every movement. I faced him and sighed. "You should leave."

"No. Why should I? It's our daughter's birthday." Minho glances around the room. "And why the hell are there a bunch of guys here? You fucking them all?"

I gasped, about to fight back, but Yugyeom beat me to it. He steps up to his brother. "Hyung, you need to stop. You know I'm in a group, and you know the members." He sighs. "And Taehyung is from BTS. His members are here too. We are all just here to celebrate Yuri's third birthday."

"Listen. I could really care less." Minho makes eye contact with me. "I should have won full custody. You should've lost all rights for her."

I ran in front of Yugyeom and smacked Minho in the face. "How dare you. How could you even think that? I took care of her. You were never there!"

Minho shook his head and crouches down to be eye level with Yuri, who was still hiding behind Taehyung. He smiles softly, holding his hands out. "Come to daddy baby girl." I watched Yuri worriedly. She didn't move an inch. When I looked back at Minho, we could all see that he was getting angry and embarrassed about her not going to him.

"Come on." He spoke again. I see his jaw tighten and he clenches his teeth together as he spoke the word, "Bunny."

Yuri suddenly tensed up. Her grip slowly loosened, and everyone's eyes widen as she let out of Taehyung's leg and walked to Minho. A smiled appeared on his face. "See? She wants to be with me." He picked her up and held her in his arms. "Happy birthday Yuri-ah. Daddy has a good surprise for your birthday. But I guess we can do it on Friday when you come over. What do you think about that bunny?"

Yuri doesn't say anything, nor does she move. It might have looked normal to see her in his arm. But it wasn't. There's was something going on. Something I didn't know about. It was like she was frozen. But I know there was one thing everyone in the room could notice and agree on.

And it was the look in Yuri's eyes. She was holding back tears. The fear that filled her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey guys! I hope you're still enjoying the series! I actually have the whole story almost wrote out~. I just don't have them published lool. When I do finish writing it though, I'm debating if I should just do just publish it daily till all parts are published, or just post it all. Or half it. I have no idea! 😂😂 What do you guys think? Let me know! See you guys in the next chapter ~~