Chapter Five

"Just sign here, and we'll start!" Sejin smiles.

I nodded and signed the form. "There you go."

"Hey, if this works out really well, I bet Bang Sihyuk would even promote you to being the photographer for the whole company." Sejin shakes me hand. "Here's a file of the next photo shoot."

I nodded taking the folder. "Uhm... and about my daughter... I don't have a regular babysitter... Would that be okay if-"

"Say no more. As long as she doesn't get in the way, I don't mind her coming with you." 

I smile, and nodded. "Thank you so much."

"Well, the boys should be about ready. Shall we?"

We walked out to the set we were having the photo shoot at. Yuri was with Yugyeom, so I didn't need to worry about who she was with today. 

"Hi Y/n!" The boys walked over to me. "How are you?"

"I'm good." I smiled. I glanced over at Taehyung, who was smiling brightly at me. "Are you guys ready for pictures?"

They nodded.

"The pictures turned out amazing Y/n!" Jimin smiles. "I'm glad they called you again."

I nod, "I'm glad too. It was fun doing a photo shoot with you guys." I began packing up things.

"Are you going to pick up Yuri?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Yugyeom has practice soon. I better get her before he has to go." I answered.

"Why don't you come have lunch with us?" Namjoon walks up. "We'd love to see Yuri again."

"I don't know... I don't want to get in your way."

Namjoon chuckles. "It's lunch Y/n. We're all going to be eating. You won't be any trouble."

I sigh, "Okay."

"Yay!" They cheered. I laugh at their excitement. "Just come back here when you pick her up! We're eating here!"

I nodded. "I'll be back soon." I slightly bowed to them.

I left the building and went to my car. I drove to the Got7 dorm. I rang the doorbell and Jackson opens the door. "Hey Y/n."

"Hey." I smiled, walking into the dorm. 

"She's watching TV with the others." Jackson spoke. I nodded.

"Yuri-ah." I sang as we walked into the living room. Yuri looks over at me and a bright smile appears on her face.

"Mommy!" She jumps off of Yugyeom's lap, and runs over to me. I picked her up and hug her tightly.

"Where you good for your uncles?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Uncwl Yuggie maked me fly!" She shouts.

I giggle. I put her down. "Go put your shoes on, and we're going to go eat some lunch." Yuri runs over to the shoes. 

"The next visit is tomorrow isn't it?" Yugyeom asked.

I glanced at him and frowned. "Yeah..."

He sighs. "Have you asked for the visits to be supervised?"

"Yes, and the stupid lawyer won't listen to me..." I sighed. "He thinks that I'm just not wanting to give your brother a chance. I mean... I don't... he's too violent... If she gets hurt while she's with him... I don't know what I'd do..." 

"Do you want me to call off tomorrow? I can hang with them?" Yugyeom offers.

"But if you go, she'll cling on you, and that's not what the visit is for." I rolled my eyes. "To be honest... if Taehyung wasn't there to pick Yuri up with me... I honestly think I would have gotten beaten up."

"Well, just remember to keep in contact. I don't want anything happening to you two. Even if he is my brother, I will keep you two away from him if I have to." Yugyeom spoke.

I smile and nod. "Thanks Yuggie." 

"Mommy, all done!" Yuri walks back to me.

I picked her up, and turn so she could see the boys in the room. "Say bye to your uncles."

"Bye bye." She waves to them. 

I give a smile, and nod to them. "I'll message you later Yuggie."

"Alright noona. Take care. Bye angel!"

"Bye uncwl Yuggie!"

We later arrived at BigHit. Yuri seemed to be confused as we walked through the halls. We stopped and I was looking in my purse to find my phone. I suddenly see Yuri run away from me. "Oh- Yuri-ah!" I quickly looked up.

She had ran into Taehyung. "Oh? Hi Yuri-ah!" He picks her up. 

I sighed and walked over. "Baby, you know better than to run from mommy."

"Sowwie mommy."

"Are you hungry Yuri?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah!"

"You and your mommy are going to eat lunch with us today, isn't that exciting? You can play with everyone again."

"Yay!" Yuri cheers. Taehyung leads us to the room everyone else was in.

"Oh! Y/n and Yuri are here!" Jimin sings, running over to us. "Hi Yuri-ah."

"Hi!" She giggles.

We all sat down and ate our food. When Yuri was finished Jungkook and Jimin ran around the dance studio. We all laugh watch them play with her.

Taehyung suddenly spoke. "So..." I glanced over at him. "Tomorrow is another visit with her dad isn't it?" I saw the other members glance over at us.

I frowned and nodded. "The lawyer won't make the visit supervised." I sighed. "She's probably going to think I hate her, for making her go with him again."

"You're not together with Yuri's father?" Jin asked.

I shook my head. "No. We divorced when Yuri was still crawling." I looked over at her, she was still giggling with Jungkook and Jimin. "Her dad likes to drink... and be violent. And you know those two things combined... isn'ta pretty picture." I turned back to the members, who were listening. "Last week was rough... Her dad wanted nothing to do with her, and now suddenly he is back... wanting to be there... So, the lawyer scheduled visits with him. Yuri doesn't like him. He's a stranger to her. She doesn't even know that he is her father."

"What do you plan on doing tomorrow?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going to have to let him take her..." I sighed. "She's going to hate me again, isn't she?" I bit the inside of my lip, trying to make sure I didn't cry.

"When does he pick her up?" Taehyung asked.

"Around ten in the morning... and then I'll have her back after dinner." I answered.

Taehyung nods. "Also... Yuri could never hate you Y/n. You're her mom."

"Yeah, plus for her to be emotional during this time is normal..." Yoongi suddenly spoke. I nodded.

"Just know that if you need help, please ask! We're here for you guys!" Hoseok smiles.

"Thank you." I smile back.

"Mommy!" We all turn to Yuri, who was running to me. "Halp! Mommy!" She giggles.

"What's going on babygirl?" I asked.

"They running!" Yuri laughs.

I let out a chuckle. "Are they chasing you?"

"Yeah! You hide me!" She tries to get behind me. The other members laugh at the cute little girl hiding behind me.