Chapter Twenty-one

I held onto Taehyung's hand tightly with my eyes closed. He gently caresses the side of my arm and I hummed softly. "Are you okay baby?" He asks with his raspy voice. I nodded and felt him kiss my forehead.

"Ah, it is nice to see you again, Mr. Kim and Ms. Park." The judge spoke. I looked at my lawyer, who smiles and nods. "After reviewing the case, the jury and I have decided to take away Mr. Kim's custody and give back full custody to Ms. Park."

"What?!" Minho yells. "How?! My daughter is not safe with her!"

"To me it looked like the one Kim Yuri isn't safe with would be with you, Kim Minho." The judge spoke. "We were given pictures and a voice recording of Yuri admitting you were doing such things to her. You took her home and her arms and legs had bruises on them. Therefore, Park Y/n will continue to be her mother. We have also put up a restraining order. You cannot see Y/n nor Yuri again."

Minho looks at everyone furious. "You're going to regret this!" He leaves the room.

Tears ran down my face and turned to Taehyung who was still next to me. We hugged tightly. "Thank you for being here."

"Of course." I hear Taehyung chuckles. "Let's go pick up Yuri and call the others over. This is something we have to celebrate."

I smiled and pulled away smiling. "I'd like that." I tell him. Taehyung smiles and we turned to my lawyer. "Thank you so much Lawyer Lee."

"Of course Ms. Park, congratulations on getting custody over Yuri."

"Thank you." We shook hands and then left. Taehyung and I drove to the daycare and went to pick Yuri up.

"Oh! Ms. Park, you're here early." The worker spoke.

I smiled. "Yeah, we are planning on taking the day off with Yuri. We had some great news come, and we are going to celebrate. Her father lost custody."

"That's great Ms. Park. Congratulations!" She smiles. "I'll have Yuri out in a moment."

I nod to her. "Thank you." Taehyung and I stepped to the side and hugged, swaying as we waited.

"Jiyeon says that she has a big dog at home!" I looked up at Taehyung and smiled, knowing that small voice.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! She said that her mommy will bring her doggy someday!"

"Do you like dogs?"

"Yeah! I gots a doggy too. Daddy has his little puppy Tannie and I name my puppy Tannie too!" Once we see them walking up, I called out to her.

"Yuri-ah."

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"Hey baby girl. Did you have a fun day today?" I hugged her.

"Yeah! The teacher talked about doggies!"

I gasp, "She did? Wow! You love dogs, don't you!" Yuri smiles and hums. "Why don't you give daddy a hug."

Yuri runs over to Taehyung. "Hi daddy!"

"Hey baby girl." He picks her up and we turn to the worker.

"Thank you. Have a good day." We waved. Taehyung got her buckled into the carseat and I got into the passengers seat.

"Mommy, can we have snack?" Yuri asks.

"We will meet your uncles and go eat. Okay?" I tell her. "Do you want your water?" I handed her water bottle to her. Yuri takes it and starts drinking it.

Taehyung gets into the driver's seat and starts heading to the restaurant we planned on meeting everyone at.

When we arrived, there were not very many cars there. It looked like they ended up renting the whole restaurant. Taehyung got Yuri out and carries her as we walked inside. There were a bunch of balloons and streamers. As we walked into the room we were greeted by 13 friends jumping out yelling, "Congratulations!" And popping their firework poppers.

"Thank you guys." I smiled brightly. Yugyeom walks up and hugs me tightly.

"It's finally over noona."

"Thank god." I sigh as I hugged him.

"Mommy?" I pulled away and look at the small girl in Taehyung's arms.

"Baby girl, mommy has a surprise for you." I tell her. Her eyes grew big. "Yuri doesn't need to go see your father anymore. He won't come back."

"I stay with mommy and daddy?"

"You'll stay with mommy and daddy." I smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Short chapter, I know. But this is really a filler chapter~~

Finally a happy ending...

Right?

Right?!