Chapter Twenty-five

"Daddy took me away during daycare."

What?

My eyes widen when the door opens. Minho turns the lamp on and walks up to me. "Stay away from me!" I grit my teeth together.

Minhi clicks his tongue. "Honey, what is the matter with you?" He sighs. "You started going crazy."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What was he on about?

"They told me to hold you down until you were able to calm down again." He tries to caress my cheek, but I nudge away from him. "Are you okay now?" He asked softly.

"What are you-"

"If you are good, I'll untie you. I didn't want to do this." Minho says. "Do you think you can handle watching Yuri while I take a quick shower?"

"Minho, what the fuck are you talking about?" Minho unties my hands and kisses my forehead. I pulled away. "Minho we are divorced, what the fuck are you doing?!"

"Y/n what are you talking about?" He looks at me confused. "Did the medication make you lose your memory?" He sighs. "I really need a shower. We will talk when I get back. He leaves the room and I looked around.

"Mommy."

"Baby girl, we need to get out of here." I tell her as I took her hand and we walked out of the room. The front door was locked shut. We needed a key for the inside... "Shit..." I looked around the house trying to figure out how to get out, Yuri was close behind me. I found a window that was cracked open. As I went to open it I heard the shower turn off. I quickly tried to get it completely opened, but it stopped only opening half-way.

"What the fuck?" I gasped turning to see Minho running up. He pulls me out of the way and shuts the window. "You bitch! You're trying to leave me?" His eyes were filled with rage. He began to walk up to me. I pulled Yuri behind me as we walked backwards.

"Minho..." I held my hand up. He grabs my arm and yanks me to him.

"You bitch!" He smacks me. I yelped and held my cheek and my other hand down to my stomach. He raises his hand to hit me again, but I quickly yelled for him to stop.

"Please stop!" I cried. "Please don't hit me... I'm pregnant!"

Minho's eye widen as he walks up to me. I flinched, scared of what he might do next. But what he did shocked me. He pulled me into a hug, and pet the back of my head. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! We are having another child! This is great news!" He smiles brightly.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "A-are you crazy Minho?! We are over! We broke up months after Yuri was born! This baby isn't yours."

I jumped, being startled by Minho yelling at me. "Shut up!" When he notices the scared expressions on both mine and Yuri's face, he sighs. He took a deep breath in and then spoke. "I'm going to go to the store. I will be back. Be good." He locks the window that was open and then leaves the house, locking the front door up as well.

Yuri lets out a wailing sob, and I tried to control my emotions. I didn't want her to see me cry hysterically. I crouched down next to her, hugginf her tightly. "Sh... It's okay baby girl. He's gone."

"I want daddy." She cries.

"I know baby..." I sniffed, and pulled away so she could look at me. "Mommy needs you to be a good girl and listen very closely." I start, "Mommy needs you to play along as much as possible. Call him daddy and pretend it's Tae. Treat him like a dad."

"But mommy-"

"Baby, I know it's hard to understand this." I felt tears fall. "I don't want him to hurt us. Let's pretend he is daddy, and mommy will find a way out okay?"

Yuri pouts, but nods. "Okay mommy."

* * *

1 Week Later

"Go, quickly." I whispered to Yuri. She runs into the living room, where Minho was asleep on the couch. Yuri comes back into the room with a phone in her hands. I smiled as she gave it to me. Minho's cellphone. "Good job baby girl." I whispered to her. "Go watch him and tell me if he wakes up." She nods and walks over to the door.

I quickly dialed Taehyung's number, but got no answer when I called. "Shit..." I sighed and quickly went to the text messages. I sent a text to his phone.

'Don't text back. [Address]'

I quickly deleted the conversation. Thinking there was enough time, I tried to call 119, but I was suddenly called.

"Mommy!" I looked up at Yuri, who stood at the door with a worried expression. "He's waking up."

I quickly hung up the phone and slid it to Yuri. She picked it and ran back to put it where she got it. A few seconds later, Yuri ran back into the room and into my arms. She whimpers and I try to calm her down. "You did really good baby girl."

"Y/n-ah, Yuri-ah!" Minho called out. "Let's cook some dinner!"

I looked down at Yuri and sighed. "Let's go." I took her hand and we walked into the kitchen. Minho was there getting out ingredients.

"How about chicken stew?" He asks.

I just shrug. "Sure honey." I faked a smile.