Chapter Twenty-six

Taehyung's POV

After the meeting Bang PDnim let us go home. We told Army that we were really sorry, but a family emergency has occurred and that we would reschedule the concert and do a special event for all of them. When we landed, I tried to call Y/n again but still go no answer. I sighed and just before I could put my phone down, my phone started ringing. My eyes widen seeing who it was.

Yugyeom.

I quickly answered it. "Hello?"

"Hyung, are you in Korea now?" He asks.

"Yeah, we just got here. What's going on? Has Yuri been found?" I asked worriedly.

"Hyung..." I could hear him trying not to cry. I felt my stomach drop. I see Jimin and Hoseok looking at me worriedly. "It's Y/n."

"What about Y/n? Something happened to her?" I spoked out, stopping in place. I looked up at the members, who had stopped once they saw me.

"Both of them have gone missing. I-I'm not exactly sure what happen... She called me sayung Yuri was missing, and while we were out searching for her... Y/n suddenly went missing. The bodyguard you had stay with them said she was last seen at the park."

I let out a sigh, "I knew it... I knew something happened..." I explained what happened on my phone call with her.

"Let's meet at the police station." Yugyeom says.

"Okay." I hung up the phone. I looked up at the members. "Both of them went missing. We need to meet Yugyeom at the police station."

A week later

Jimin's POV

We all had stayed home, taking turns on watching over Taehyung. He was stressing over his missing family. The news had gone out everywhere.

Any news over the postponed BTS tour has still not been annouced as BTS Kim Taehyung's girlfriend, Park Y/n, and her daughter, Kim Yuri, have been missing for a week now. As of right now, police still have yet to find clues on the two's mysterious disappearance.

Though a lot of Army have been super supportive with everything, Taehyung refuses to leave the dorm. He refuses to even leave his room. He just laid in bed. Anytime I tried to talk to him, the same words would come out of his mouth. Not that I blame him for saying those words, I just don't know what to do to help him.

I knocked on the door before entering. Taehyung's just had missed a call. I sighed and walked over to his bed. I pat him as I sat down. "How you feeling?" I asked, knowing what he was going to say.

"I miss them so much... I wish I was at her apartment with her and Yuri... and soon our baby." I saw his eyes begin to water as he continued. "God... I hope Y/n and the baby are okay... I don't know if I can handle it if we lost our baby." He looks at me.

I sighed. "Tae, you need to eat. You need energy if you want to find them." I tried to convince him. I wanted him to at least leave the room for a bit. He didn't need to leave the dorm, just get out of bed for a bit. Taehyung didn't move a muscle. I frowned and helped him sit up. I hear Taehyung's phone ding. I turned and grabbed his phone, handing it to him.

His eyes widen as he read what was on the phone. "What is it?" I asked, looking down at it.

A message saying, 'Don't text back. [Address]'

Taehyung immediately jumps up and runs out of the room. I sat in shock for a second.

Where the fuck did he get that energy from when he laid in bed moping all week?

I quickly stood up running after him. "Tae wait!"

The other members watched worriedly. "Tae?" Jin calls out.

"I need Yugyeom." Taehyung yells out as he ran out the front door. The others all dropped what they were doing and followed Taehyung out of the dorm.

"Jimin grab his shoes." Jin sighs. "Dumbass just ran out barefoot." Jin leaves and I ran to get his slippers and locked the door as I ran out to follow them.

"Tae wait!" I hear Jin yelling out. "We will drive you! Come back!" Jin says as I got to the van. Taehyung turns around and runs back to the van.

"Here." I hand him his slippers.

"Thanks." He smiles. We all got into the van and Jin starts to drive to the Got7 dorm.

Taehyung doesn't even wait for us to move before he jumps over us and out of the car once we had arrived. He ran up the stairs and I followed close behind.

* * *

Taehyung's POV

I rushed to the door and rang the doorbell.

Thankfully Yugyeom was the one to answer. He looks at me confused. "Hyung?"

"I need you to look at this." I held my phone up. "I don't know this number, but I got a call and a text from it." I tell him.

Yugyeom takes my phone and reads the text. His eyes widens and he pulls out his phone. I see the other members of Got7 join us at the door and my members behind me. "Shit." Yugyeom mutters out.

"What?" I asked him.

Yugyeom looks up at me. "That's my brother's number." My eyes widen. "'Don't text back...' meaning Y/n must've stolen his phone, and if you texted back she could get into trouble." I looked back at Jimin, who put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed. "Tae..." I heard Yugyeom say. I turned my attention back onto him.

"What?" I asked him.

"This address that was sent is their old house address." He looked conflicted.

"Old house?"

Yugyeom nods. "Yes. It was their house once they got married, and they sold it once they separated and started the divorce." Yugyeom sighs and shakes his head. "How the fuck did they even get back there... What is hyung even planning...?"

"Do you think it's because of the custody thing?" Jinyoung asks.

"It could be... I have no idea what he is thinking..." Yugyeom sighs.

"Well we know where she is now... let's get this to the police." I spoke up. Everyone nods and we were all headed to the police station.

Wait for me Y/n... I'm coming.