Chapter Twelve

Jimin's POV

I held Yuri in my arms as I watch Taehyung and Y/n walk out hand in hand. I looked down at Yuri.

"Uncwl Chim! You got-a practice!" She suddenly gasps.

I let out a giggle. "We will practice soon. Why don't you go sit and play with your toys. I'll let you know when we will start practicing." Yuri nods and runs to her bag once I put her down.

I walked over to the other members, who were watching Yuri play with her toys. "Y/n does really well with Yuri." Jin spoke.

"What are your thoughts on this Jimin?" Namjoon asked. "Taehyung suddenly comes in with Yuri, and he and Y/n are together now."

"Don't forget that Yuri is also already calling him daddy." Hoseok adds.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned that Taehyung had involved himself with a woman with a child.

"I..." I looked back at Yuri, and sighed. "As long as he is happy... Then, I'll support him." I turned back to the members.

"They look nice together." Jungkook spoke up. "Whatever hyung wants, we should support him." The others nodded.

"Uncwl Chim!" All of us turned to the small voice that echoed throughout the room. "Mommy said you got-a practice!"

I let out a chuckle. "Well you heard the little lady. We 'got-a' practice." The others laugh and we got into position.

* * *

Y/n's POV

"I think it'll be in your best interest to not go public." Sejin spoke, "but of course we will support you with whatever you guys choose."

Taehyung glances at me. "What do you want to do?"

"Why don't we wait for a bit? I... just don't want to rush into everything, you know?" I sighed. "I know you want to just come out with it... but Tae... think about Yuri... You know how the media follows you around now... what would happen if they were following me and Yuri..." I saw Taehyung pout.

"If that's what you want." Taehyung spoke, and looks back up at Sejin and the CEO Bang Sihyuk.

They both nod. "We will keep silent, and not confirm anything."

"Wouldn't that bring more attention to Tae though?" I asked.

"Well... there will of course be more people asking questions. There's nothing we can really do about that. Unless we make a statement." Bang Sihyuk explains.

"Then... why don't you make a statement?" I spoke. "You wouldn't be lying if you said I was staff, and everyone knows the boys are close with the staff. So, say I'm staff and don't go any further into it. If they ask about my daughter, then of course just say she is mine." I felt Taehyung's hand tighten a bit over mine.

"Alright then." Bang Sihyuk writes down notes. "I'll get it out as soon as we have it wrote out." I nodded.

"Thank you." I bowed, and Taehyung follows. We leave the room and I look over at Taehyung. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah..." He sighs. "Not how I wanted it to go..."

"I know... I'm sorry." I rubbed his arm. "Just wait a bit longer." I leaned up and kissed his cheek.

Taehyung nods.

"Are you working till late?" I asked.

"Yeah. We have an interview tonight, so I'll stay in the dorms tonight." He answers, and I give him a little pout.

"Well... if you decide you want to come over. There's always a spot next to me in bed."

I see him try to hide a smirk. "I'll think about." He pecks my lips and we walked into the dance studio. The members were practicing. Yuri sees us and runs over. "Mommy! I maked sure they practice!" The music turned off and the members faced us.

I smiled. "I see that. Good job baby." I turn so she could see Taehyung. "Say bye to daddy. It's mommy and Yuri day, and since you were such a great helper we need to go get some ice cream."

"Daddy isn't coming?"

"Daddy need to work sweetheart." I tell her.

Yuri pouts leaning over to hug Taehyung. He takes her from me, giving her a big hug and smooching on her cheek. "Daddy when you coming back?" She asked him.

"I'll come visit tomorrow night if we aren't too busy." Taehyung answers her.

Yuri just turns and comes back into my arms. "Are you okay baby?" I was concerned, she would usually fight.

She leans close my ear. "He is leaving us?"

My eyes widen and I quickly pull away so I could see her face. Her eyes were filling with tears as she pouted, trying not to cry. I felt my heart breaking. "Baby girl..." I spoke softly. "Where in the world did you get that idea?" I asked her.

"Daddy said that he was going to leave us one day." She whimpers.

I glanced up at Taehyung confused, and he looked back just as confused, shaking his head. "Baby... he never said that."

"Not him... my real daddy."

My eyes began to water. I put her down and crouched down in front of her. "Yuri..."

"Daddy said that daddy would leave us, and dat only he would be there for us..." I watched her worriedly. "But mommy, I no like that daddy. I want this daddy." She pointed at Taehyung. "He not leaving us wight?"

I sniffed, trying to make sure my tears wouldn't fall. "Baby girl..." I looked up at Taehyung. He crouched behind Yuri, and turns her around to face him. "I'm not going anywhere." He spoke to her. "Don't listen to his lies. Only listen to mommy and daddy. Okay?"

"You not going to leave us?" She looks up at him as she began to cry.

"No. I'm right here. I just have to work, and that's the only reason I can't be with you right now. But I promise, I will see you soon. Okay?" Taehyung wipes her tears away, and hugs her.

I stood up trying not to cry, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Jin. "Remember we are here if you need help."

I smile softly and nodded. "Thank you."

Taehyung stood up and Yuri runs and hugs my leg. Taehyung comes to me and hugs me. "If you need anything please call or text me. Even if you don't need anything text me." I giggled at him. "Really though." I nodded. "I'll call you later." He kisses the side of my head.

I picked up Yuri and got all of her stuff together. "Say bye Yuri."

"Bye bye!" She waves to the members. "Bye daddy!"