Chapter Nineteen

Two weeks have passed, and I still wasn't feeling good.. I was on my way to the doctors, and talking to Taehyung since he was on his break.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you? I'm worried."

I giggled softly. "I'm sure Tae. Plus you need finish with practice and pick up Yuri. She has been talking about the afternoon with you all morning."

I hear Taehyung sigh. "Fine... Are you almost there?"

"Yeah, I am." I tell him.

"Make sure to let me know what they say okay?"

"I will. Don't worry. I'll call you or text as soon as I'm done." I answered.

"Alright, I'll be waiting. Love you."

"I love you too. Bye." I hung up the phone.

When I got there, I sat in the waiting room for my name to be called.

"Park Y/n." I hear a nurse call out. I stood up and followed her to a room. She got my vitals and then smiles. "Dr. Choi will be here in a few minutes."

"Thank you." I tell her. I began to feel sick again. I put my hand on my mouth and dry heaved.

I heard a knock on the door and the doctor comes in. She looks at the computer and then back to me. "How are you doing today?"

"I'm okay. I just haven't been feeling like myself the past couple of weeks." I tell her.

"Okay, what's going on with you?" Dr. Choi asks.

"To be honest..." I turned and digged through my purse. When I find it, I handed it to the doctor. "I took a test... This all felt too familiar. So I just had to check... but it can't be true..."

Dr. Choi looks at the pregnancy test that said 'Positive.' She nods. "And you want to do another test to confirm it?"

"If you wouldn't mind."

She smiles, "Of course not. I'll have my nurse give you another test and we'll do some blood work." Dr. Choi shakes my hand and walks out of the room.

After all the tests were done, I sat in the room on my phone. Feeling anxious. I didn't want to be here alone, but I didn't want to scare Taehyung by him coming in and finding out this was a pregnancy scare either.

After awhile Dr. Choi enters the room with papers in her hands. "My nurse was busy to come back in, so I'm going to go ahead and tell you everything so you can leave." She laughs. "Anyway, I just want to congratulate you Ms. Park. You're three weeks pregnant." She hands me the papers. "Do you have any questions?" I gulped and shook my head. "Alright. Well if you have any questions please feel free to call and ask."

"Thank you." I tell her and the leave.

I was in shock. This couldn't be true. I just kept walking wherever my legs were taking me. What was I going to do? How is Taehyung going to feel about this? Would he leave me too?

I suddenly realized that I had somehow stood in front of the BigHit building. Even though I didn't want to tell him... I needed him the most now. I entered the building and made my way to the practice room. The tears that built up on the walk here, fell once I entered the room.

Taehyung, who was practicing choreography with the other members, saw me as I began to cry. He quickly leave his position and was in front of me. "H-hey. What's wrong?" He looks at me worriedly. "Weren't at the doctor's?" I heard the music stop and everyone in the room was watching us.

"I need to talk to you." I pulled him out into the hall. I looked back at him and worry filled his face.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" He asks again.

My puffy, filled teary eyes looked straight into his. "Tae..." I took in a deep breath. "I'm pregnant." Taehyung's eyes widen, and he pulls me back into the practice room, making me take a seat on one of the chairs. I sniffed, wiping my tears away. I could see the other members trying to mind their own business, but were also taking small glances at us. 

Taehyung crouches down in front of me and I looked down at him. He holds my hands tightly in his. He just studies my face nervously and was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke. "Are you joking?" He asked.

I scoffed, "Why the hell would I be joking about something like this?" I looked at him offended. "Do you think I wanted this to happen? Now of all times?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I just... can't process it. Say it again... Please." He kept his eyes on mine. 

I took a deep breath in and began crying again. I shook my head, I felt afraid. Was I going to be left by myself once again? "Please don't make me go through it again Tae..." I cried to him. "I can't go through it a second time..." 

Taehyung pulls me into a hug. "I just need you to tell me it again, so I know I heard you correctly." He pulled back and wiped my tears away.

"I'm three weeks pregnant." I spoke quietly. I heard everyone in the room stop talking, now tuning into our conversation. Taehyung's eyes began to water and he hugs me again. "Tae..."

"Don't." He says. "We will figure it out. Don't worry about anything... please." I nodded onto his shoulder.

"Wait... are we becoming actual uncles?" Jimin spoke out. 

"Is it true? You're pregnant?" Jin steps up asking. I nod to them.

"I don't know what to do." I said.

"It's Taehyung's?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course it's Tae's." I answered.

"What are you going to do?" Yoongi walks up and sits me to me.

I look back at Taehyung. "I would like to keep it... If you're okay with that... I'm not going to kill my baby."

Taehyung smiles. "Of course I'm okay with that. I'm going to be a father..." I chuckled at him.