Chapter 15 |Unedited|

The blonde male in front of me is concentrated on controlling his breathing while steadily lifting a heavy dumbbell in his left hand. I'm reluctant to ask for his attention as he doesn't seem like the type that likes being  interrupted. 

"Are you going to say something or  continue to gawk at me?" I'm taken back by is deep voice. "I wasn't gawking, and you looked busy and I didn't want to interrupt."

"If your  intention wasn't to interrupt, why bother coming over here to being with? If you have something to say, say it. I know we both have things to do" He slowly lowers the dumbbell onto the ground and stares at me without saying a word, this is quite off-putting and makes me feel self-conscious. 

I clear my throat "My name is  Amira" I reach my hand out for him to shake, but instead of taking it, he continues to stare at me blankly. I draw back my hand awkwardly."

 I know who you are, you've caused a disruption in many people's lives." He stands and  points around the room "Everyone here is preparing to battle for their titles because of you" he uses a towel to dry sweat off his face. I take in what he's said, although I'm happy of the impact I've made, being viewed as disruptive isn't exactly a compliment.

 "Is that why you're here? You're afraid you'll be challenged?" 

"No, I'm not afraid of anyone" He swings his towel over his shoulder and starts packing things into his gym bag. 

"You're leaving?" I ask in panic

 He huffs "Is that a problem?" I'm starting to think approaching him was a bad idea, not only is this man rude, but he's shown himself to lack patience, which isn't a quality you would want in a trainer. 

"Yes actually,  I just wanted to ask what your position is? You're a warrior right?"

" I am" he turns his back to me and begins to walk away. I trail him like a puppy, but keep my distance in case he's peevish. "That's great. Would you mind training me then?" I figure I'll just get straight to the point. He'll either help me or he won't. 

He stops on his track and turns to me. "Train you? To do what exactly?" 

"To fight, be a warrior. I plan to challenge a certain person for their title." He takes a good look at me. "Who?" He's enticed, finally paying full attention to me. We're now at the gym threshold. 

"Does it matter?"

"It does. I need to know if you have a chance" I don't know whether I trust him enough to tell him who, but I'll take my chances.

"Her name is Cora. She's a pack warrior" 

"I know who she is. She's a good fighter, I'd say one of our best females- if not the best" This man is difficult to read, his expressions give no insight into his mind. 

He picks up his things again, ready to leave, but he's yet to give me an answer. I take it he doesn't want to train me. He must think Cora better than me. 

"You appear weak, like you've never fought anyone or anything in your life." There are certainly nicer ways he could have said what he just said. I scan my arms and legs and agree that there isn't much muscle on them, and he's right, I've never been in a physical brawl before, but somehow I'm still optimistic that that can all change in less than a month. 

"Meet me on the main track field 6am in the morning, don't be late" He says this strictly and leaves on his own. I smile inwardly, so he thinks I have a chance against Cora. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk back into the pack house expecting to meet Leo upstairs. I want to tell him that I found someone to train me.