Chapter 10: C O N F I N E

[a boundary, border, limit; to restrict within limits]

She simply killed two birds with one stone—at least that's what she tried convincing herself as soon as she had finally landed in Tokyo. What she was doing was dangerous, with the truth she had found out, she was in a nasty mood. She wanted to blame someone, she wanted to destroy anyone that did this to her.

Her mind was reeling with ideas and plans but halted at the thought of her daughter. She was already having the life she always wanted, with her son and his wife. She was living a life were she was not under the scrutiny of her parents.

She had told Tony that she will be the one to convince NJPW about the possibility of collaborating talents in the upcoming years, she already had that solved and was only waiting for the contracts to be signed. Her main reason for personally coming to Japan on such a short notice was for the man in Japan competing for the G1.

Constantly, her mind was thinking of different scenarios, truths, explanation to what had happened over two years ago. It was a making her incapable of sleeping at night. The thought of what could have been haunted her more than the betrayal that had happened between her and Jon.

She was making a decision that would changer her fate and find out the truth she never thought she would actually want to know anymore.

With her luggage at hand, she made her way to the hotel. She didn't need to ask anyone or use her connections to know he was staying in this very hotel. After knowing Jon for so long, knowing how much he preferred comfort over luxury, This was the same hotel they had stayed years ago when WWE went on tour. The man had a specific taste and this cheap hotel in the heart of Tokyo was just the perfect fit for him.

At the reception, she smiled at the immediate greeting she was given by the Japanese man. Her eyes peered around, thinking of the best way of getting access to Jon's room without getting the man's attention in the process.

"My husband is staying in this hotel, do you think it's possible to get his room number? His name is Jonathan Good." she inquired.

Confusion laced the man's features at her request. She sighed pulling out her phone, she hated to admit it but she still had few pictures with the man on her phone, and for once she was thankful for it, hoping now she could use it to her advantage in this situation.

She turned her phone towards the receptionist, a picture of her and Jon hugging and making a face in front of the camera. It was a very intimate picture that she just couldn't remove from her life, and now maybe she didn't need to.

The man nodding and his attention now turning to his computer, typing and looking at her for a moment before returning back to his desktop.

"Can I have your name." the man had inquired.

"Sonya." She answered. "But can you not tell him I'm coming up? I want to surprise him." She smiled sweetly.

The man nodded asking for her ID before finally providing her the hotel room number. She took the moment to thank the man and make her way to the elevator, ascending to the 7th floor. The empty hallways greeted her in the silence. She knew the room was the last door to the left as instructed by the receptionist but every step she took was getting harder and harder for her.

In what felt like ages, she stood in front of Jon Moxley's door. She grew deaf at the sound of her heart beating. Her hands clammy and wet from the nerves, and the way her skin prickled in the mix of fear and the severely cold weather.

In one deep breath, she knocked on the door and patiently waited for the man to open the door.

"I didn't order room service." Came the voice from inside the room.