#SpeakingOut

So yeah, this took a while for me to actually do. 

When I wrote what I wrote a few chapters back, it was just something I thought would add something to the story.  [For reference I mean the chapters GUILTY and SENTENCE]. Yeah I know I added the warning and all, but after everything that had come out, I just can't really write about this story more without thinking about the shit I had to write just to make this story happen and it sickens me for stooping down low just to make a part of the story like that.

It's not fun, as I first thought it would be. Even after writing it, it was hard to digest more so when the actual real thing happened in real life. I know Jon Moxley isn't a bad guy, he had been the most decent guy out there, he was the complete opposite, but I just can't see him being the asshole he had been back in Ruthless or even here in Worthless, so I decided, [as much as the entire plot is finished up at this point] to just discontinue this series because this series stands against everything I believe, for the rights of every Female Wrestler to be given equal chance as the rest of their male counterparts, Abuse in whatever shape and form is still abuse and should not be romanticised, mental health should not be romanticised, and so on.

I want to thank each and everyone that had supported this story through thick and thin, as this was actually something I wanted to finish while I was in Quarantine and as much as it really saddens me that I won't be able to finish this up, what I can promise you today is I got another Jon Moxley / Dean Ambrose story in the horizon, away from everything what this story represents and something that's not as tragic as what this story had become. 

Again thank you so much and I hope each and everyone of you have a good one, in whatever situation you may be in, I'm thankful to be able to bring at least a smile on your face with this little hobby of mine.

I hope to hear from you guys soon. xoxo.