2.06; sneakers

Jo Confesses: "Jett's my man!"

The heading was everywhere. Over every magazine.

As soon as Emily saw it, she banged on Jo's apartment door, asking if she saw. Jo was just a surprised as her friend.

Not only was Jett Stetson ditsy, but he explicitly expressed attraction towards Jo, knowing Kendall was in the picture. Emily would put money on it; Jett knew all about this.

Emily ran down to the crib with her friend to find Kendall. The girl opened the door, Kendall already seeming in distress.

"I can explain," Jo said, entering behind Emily.

"Okay, explain," James and Logan warned, clearly upset with the news.

Emily, a shocked look, held up a hand for them to dial it back.

"Guys," Kendall snapped, "I got this. Okay, explain," he told his girlfriend.

"I can't," Jo shrugged. "They told me that photo was going to be on a billboard."

"Does this look like a billboard?" Logan sassed, aggressively holding up the magazine cover.

"Guys," Emily groaned, rolling her eyes, as Kendall also motioned for them to calm down.

"I'm going to see the network publicist right now to get to the bottom of this," Jo assured Kendall.

James scoffed, "Yeah, well Kendall's going with ya."

"Guys!" Kendall shouted, "I got this. Kendall's going with ya!" He told Jo, walking out with her.

They slammed the door as they left, leaving Emily alone with Logan and James who quickly refocused their attention to Logan's laptop, ignoring the girl standing in the middle of the apartment.

"Okay. Before we buy these limited edition Buster Clydes together you will agree these are not for wearing but for reselling," Logan reminded James. "And getting rich."

Emily walked around the counter to see the boys were about to buy an expensive pair of sneakers to resell for a higher price.

"Yep, if we can even get a pair," James stressed, "Reserving section starts in 30 seconds."

"But you agree you no wear-y, we resell-y," Logan said, pulling out a contract. "Sign here."

Emily intercepted the pen from James, scribbling her initials on the paper. "I'm in."

"What?" Logan questioned. James shook his head, scoffing, while he signed the contract. "Em, you're not a part of the deal."

"I can get you more money and if you don't let me, I could probably sue you for breaking a signed contract."

James and Logan both stared blankly at the girl, back at each other, and then leaned around her, whispering literally behind her back.

As Emily rolled her eyes, she noticed the clock for purchasing had two seconds left. She went ahead and held her hand on the mouse pad, clicking the confirmation button just as the clock ran out.

She waited for the confirmation that she got a pair. The boys sat straight again.

"We'll accept you in the deal," Logan told her.

"Good, because you missed the reservation time and I bought the shoes for you," Emily told them, walking around towards the fridge for water.

The two boys gaped at the screen, sighing heavily in relief, before jumping up together, chanting, "We did it. We did it. We did it. We did it."