2.20; wedding

"Why am I wearing this?" Emily grumbled. 

She stepped out of the bathroom, changing into a blush colored dress. It was coated in lace, the top reaching her necklace and draping slightly over her shoulders. The bottom hit right above her knee. 

Kelly immediately shoved Emily into the bathroom with the dress as soon as she walked into the studio without a word of explanation. 

Kelly handed the girl a pair of nude heels, "The King of Kuplankistan is coming to visit and we all need to look our best," she told her, arms crossed as she insured Emily would put the shoes on. 

Hooking the shoe onto her foot, "Isn't that where we got that number one hit?" She recalled. 

"Yes, and his daughter requested a VIP visit, so, best behavior," Kelly pointed at her. She didn't know why, but Emily had been more snappish than usual lately. 

"Gustavo!" The voice of James Diamond called. 

Emily and Kelly turned to see Gustavo exiting his office, straightening a tie, as the boy entered the studio, thoroughly upset to be dressed up. "Why are we here on our day off?" 

"And in ties and jackets?" Carlos, Logan, and Kendall snapped, shifting uncomfortably. 

Kelly smiled, "Because we are getting a visit from the county where you had your first number one hit."

"May I present His Royal Highness," Gustavo chimed, "the King of Kuplankistan."

Two booming trumpets let out a ring. The boys jumped back, lining up with Emily as a ratty boy hunched over spilled dirt down the carpeted hallway. Emily narrowed her eyes in confusion, soon to beam in excitement when four tall men walked down, each holding long swords in the air. 

Arriving at the end of the hall, they stepped aside to reveal the king. He was a shorter man with a long curled mustache. He wore a tall purple and gold hat with gold and purple robes as well. 

"Ah, Big Time Rush," He greeted, a small accent, "we are very, very big fans of you in my country and we have traveled very, very far to come meet with you."

The group gave a few charming smiles, but the king made no move to talk to present his daughter. They stared at each other, an awkward silence washing over the room. 

"Bow!" Kelly snapped, recognizing why he was watching them so intently. "Bow," she mumbled. 

As the guys all bent over in dramatic ways, Emily shortly bent her knees, giving a side salute with her two fingers from the forehead. 

"But your biggest fan is my beautiful daughter," he said. Emily quickly sighed, knowing the boys were suddenly very interested behind her. "Princess Svetlana."

The man turned, as the girl rose from the ground behind her father. Emily gaped, turning to Gustavo as the two of them wondered if she was crouching behind him the whole time. 

She had a sweet face with full black hair. She wore shimmering gold drapes and had a peachy sash over her shoulder. 

"Ooh," the boys all smiled, stepping forward as they rudely pushed Emily behind them. 

"Now, which one of them do you want to marry?" The King asked his daughter. 

"Ah," the boys grimaced, stepping back, only to re-shove the girl in front of them. 

"Well, their posters are all over your room, you must want to marry one of them," he urged the girl. The boy shuddered as they discreetly hit Gustavo for him to stop the engagement.