4.08; rides

"Delivery!

Emily sighed, setting her sheet music down at the piano walking out into the lobby, seeing a massive box sitting on a cart. "Hi," Emily smiled politely, staring in interest at the box. Taking the clipboard to sign for the package, she noticed it was sent from Minnesota. 

As the man walked out with the squeaking cart, Emily pulled out her phone, letting it ring. James' face appeared. 

"Hey," He smiled. 

"Did you ship something from Minnesota?" She questioned. He shook his head distracted. Her interest perked up as someone passing buy complimented James on his bike... "Are you riding a bike?" 

"Oh, no, it's just a motor-" James started to say flipping the camera to show Emily the motorcycle he and the guys stumbled upon. 

"You bought a motorcycle?" Emily exclaimed. "I've always wanted to ride on the back of one," she told him. 

James stuttered for a bit, looking down at the for sale sign on the other side of the bike. "Yup," he nodded. "I love bikes," he lied.

"How did I not know this?" 

He smirked, shaking his head cooly, imagining the epic story they would tell of how James took her on a motorcycle ride up the coast to say those three words. 

"What is this?" Kelly asked. Emily turned seeing her pointing at the mysterious package from Minnesota. 

"I got to go," Emily said to James. "Save me a ride?" 

James winked, "I'll see you later."

Hanging up, Emily shoved the phone away, turning back to Kelly, "Something from Minnesota," she said knowingly. Kelly hummed in thought. She took the invoice from the side of the box, leading her way into Gustavo's office, interrupting his writing time. 

"Hey, did you overnight a huge package from Minnesota?" She asked. 

His face said it all. It didn't change a bit. Emily sighed as Gustavo sprinted out of his office in worry, knowing one of the guys was up to something. 

"No!" He frowned down at the big box. 

"Well, according to this, you paid $998 for it," Kelly told him. 

"McConaughey!" Gustavo cried, karate-chopping the box open. 

 The sides of the box fell down, light pieces of packaging paper flying away. A beat up, tired, old red wagon sat in the center. 

"An old red wagon? Who did this?" Gustavo whispered. 

"Wagonie!" Two voices sang. Emily jumped seeing Logan and Carlos cheering in front of them. 

"Did you guys forge Gustavo's signature and use the studio's shipping number for this stuff?" Kelly questioned. 

"No," Logan denied, both boys shaking their heads. "Yes."

"Why?" Emily asked.

"Logan's mom said she was going to throw his old wagon out, and I said that was like our greatest memories," Carlos explained, looking cathartic. 

"Must be some special memories if this is the first I'm hearing about it..."

"Like one time we broke our arms on broken arm hill!" Logan remembered, smiling to Carlos. 

"And that one time we both got mild concussions on mild concussion curve," Carlos said.

"Oh, and don't forget what happened-"