Chapter 1

Lia's P.O.V.

Ring~ ring~

I turn off my alarm as soon as I heard it.

"Sweetie... Wakey, wakey~". I heard my dad said.

"Sweetheart wake up, it's your first day of school". Mom said. "As a student council president, you shouldn't be late". She added.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm up".

I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine, I went down after. I sat facing my mom and we started eating.

"Do you feel excited?" Dad asked while munching his pancakes.

"Of course. I just hope that nothing bad will happen today. I will make sure of that". I said.

"I'm sure you will". Mom said.

"Got to go mom, dad". I kissed them as I bid goodbye.

------------------------------------------------
Early at 6:30 am, Ryujin is already starting to make a trap for her nanny, because she knows that anytime soon the helper will wake her up.

30 minutes later......

"Mae, wake Ryujin up". Mr. Shin commanded.

"Ye-yes sir". She nervously responded.

"Good luck". Shin Yuna, Ryujin's younger sister said as she walk down stairs.

Ryujin's P.O.V.

Tok...tok...

I heard my nanny knocked.

3...2...1...

"AHHHHHH!!!!". I held my phone tightly as I supress my laugh while recording my nanny's face.

"HAHAHAHAHA". I burst out laughing as soon as I saw her face full of flour. "Good morning nanny!". I said as I went out of my room going down stairs.

"I'm leaving!". I announced.

"You aren't going to eat?". Dad asked while reading his newspaper.

"No". I replied coldly. "See you at school sis". I say goodbye to my sister.

----------------------------------------------
At the school ground...

Lia was walking towards her friend, Lee Chaeryeong, when a guy approach her.

"Uhm. Hey Lia!". The guy greeted.

"Yes?".

"Uh-hh...umm... Can I take you out after class?". He bravely asked.

"Sorry but Chaeryeong and I has a lot of things to do later". Lia said.

"B-but, we don—". Chaeryeong complained, but Lia looked at her with pleading eyes that no one can resist. "Y-yeah, she's right. You know student council thing".

"That's so sad maybe some other time". The guy left.

Meanwhile...

Ryujin was walking with her earphones on, trying to calm her nerves due to her interaction with her dad earlier. She hates him to the bone.

"Shin...". A voice called her mockingly.

_________________________________________
[A/n]

This is my first time writting a fanfic, I hope you bear with me and my story.

I hope you like it.