Chapter 22

The five girls gathered at the living room, they reserved this day as their rest day. They entertained themselves by watching some movies. The notification sound of Lia's phone caught her attention.

"Guys, is it fine if I invited Soobin here?" Lia asked for their permission.

"It's fine for me". Yuna answered. They all look at Ryujin, waiting for her reply.

"You already invited him right? Maybe he is on his way here, it might be so rude if I say no". She coldly said before she made her way upstairs.

After an hour or two, Soobin came with foods and a bouquet of flowers. Lia and Chaeryeong welcomed him. Since Lia announced that he invited Soobin, Ryujin didn't came out inside her room. After entertaining the guy, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna joined Ryujin upstairs.

"Ryu?" The eldest knocked. Not so long, the pink-haired girl opened her door for them.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked expressionless, she let the three girls too invade her room.

"Dude, we need to talk". Yeji pushed Ryujin to make her sit on her bed.

"Talk? about what?" Ryujin was clueless about what her friends saying.

"Unnie, we already know that you like Lia unnie". Yuna said while sitting beside her sister.

"She's right, and we think you are the better one for Lia, not hat Soobin. I wonder how she likes him". Chaeryeong rolled her eyes.

"Wait, how did you guys know? Yeji, did yo--"

Yeji raised her both hands. "I did not told them".

"We can read body language". Chaeryeong.

Yuna tapped her sister's shoulder. "Sis, you must make a move. It's been a long time since I saw you acting this way".

"Don't worry we'll support you". Chaeryeong said. Yeji embraced them into a group hug but Ryujin pushed her after.

....................................................

The girls came downstairs after their talk. Before they enter the living room, Chaeryeong and Yuna stopped for a moment. The two saw Lia and Soobin being sweet while playing some board games, they dragged Ryujin and Yeji towards the pool outside to prevent the pink-haired girl to see that moment.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Yeji asked.

"Unnie, let's swim". Yuna showed her gummy smile.

"You guys are weird". Yuna was about to push her sister again, but Ryujin dodge and that's the time she saw what is happening inside the living room.

"Sorry, Ryu". Chaeryeong apologized.

Ryujin released a fake smile and tapped Chaeryeong's head. "No need to feel sorry. Yuna was right, let's enjoy the pool". She said and pushed Yeji to the pool after that made the older girl drank some water.

"Shin Ryujin!" Yeji yelled and splashed some water at the girls.

.................................................

Night came,everyone packed their things because they are leaving tonight. Soobin went back to the city earlier than them, Ryujin celebrated because of that. The older girls are walking back and fort but Yuna is not moving her ass, she was still lying at the couch.

"Hey, are you planing to stay here?" Lia asked.

"I don't want to leave yet". Yuna whined.

Ryujin has no choice but to carry her sister like a sack to stop her from whining.

"Unnie! put me down!" Yuna complained.

"You need to pack, Yuna. Unless you want us to leave you here all alone". Ryujin said.

Ryujin's P.O.V.

After I dragged Yuna to her room, I went back packing. This week really gave us good memories even though Soobin came earlier to ruin my mood. Thanks to the girls, because of them I found my comfort again. I'm done packing my my stuffs when I heard someone called me.

"Ryu? Are you done?" I heard my best friend said.

"I'll follow you downstairs. I still need to do something". I replied.

"Okay, just make it faster". She said before she left.

I stood up and walk towards a table where some picture frame placed. I put our newly framed picture I hope our friendship will remain strong.

 I put our newly framed picture I hope our friendship will remain strong

I saw Heejin and I's picture and hide it at the cabinet. "It's time to forget you".

"And change you into a new one". I said then replace it with a new picture. I stroll my eyes around my room to check if I left something. And when I'm sure that I'm ready, I made my way downstairs with a smile on my lips, thinking about the picture I left inside my room.

 And when I'm sure that I'm ready, I made my way downstairs with a smile on my lips, thinking about the picture I left inside my room