Chapter 15

The next day came. A mysterious girl was walking at one of the luxurious apartment in town. She was walking fastly but elegant, she typed the door password when she arrived at the penthouse. She was about to call the owner of the unit when a bunch of liquid fall at her, she looked where it came from.

"Yahhh!! Shin Ryujin". She shouted.

Ryujin came out of her kitchen when she heard someone. Her laughed echoed through out her apartment when she saw the girl's situation.

"Good morning, Ms. President!" She greeted while walking to her dining table.

"What is this thing?" Lia asked looking annoyed.

"Cum". Ryujin joked.

"Eeww!" Lia splatter the liquid.

"I'm just kidding. It's my cat's shampoo, and by the way, what are you doing here? As far as I know Yuna was the one I contacted, not you". Ryujin said while she munch her green food.

"What's with this thing early in the morning?" Lia asked while wiping her face.

"Don't you like it? Free shampoo. Finally I trapped the one and only Choi Julia in one of my pranks". Ryujin teased Lia.

"You ruined my outfit, good thing I brought extra clothes. I shouldn't be here, but your sister requested me to drag you to school today". Lia explained.

"Oh- so I'm that important to you?". Ryujin said with her puppy eyes.

"No". Lia said firmly. "And can you please stop that. I'm here because Yuna promised me that she will finish the 1/4 of the papers at the student council's office".

"Okay". Ryujin replied. She let Lia use her bathroom to change. Lia went out after a moment, she saw that Ryujin is still eating.

"Would you like some?" Ryujin offered what she was eating.

"No, thank you. I hate vegetables, it taste like electricity on the microwave". Lia said while looking at the food disgustingly.

The pink-haired girl laughed about what Lia said. "Have you tasted the electricity?" She asked.

"No. But STILL". Lia replied.

"Whatever, Midget".

"Whatever, Monkey".

.......................................................................

Before their second class ended, Lia announced that their following classes will be suspended due to teacher's meeting. Everyone squealed and fix their thing fastly, in no time they leave the campus.

"The classes are suspended , What's our plan?" Yeji asked.

"Let's eat outside". Chaeryeong said.

"Let's visit the new opened arcade nearby". Yuna excitedly said.

"How about you, Ryu?" The cat-eyed girl asked her best friend's opinion.

"Why don't we visit the arcade that Yuna mentioned, then eat after". Ryujin suggested. "Fine with that?" She asked Lia.

"G!" Lia replied.

They hopped on their respective cars, since Lia went to school with Ryujin, she and Yuna ride with the pink-haired girl. While Yeji and Chaeryeong are together.

"After 10 minutes ride, the girls arrived at the arcade. As soon as they entered, they saw the various games that everybody can enjoy, the girls slit into two teams and they did a bet. The Shin sister are teammates vs. the unnie line featuring Chaeryeong.

"We'll make sure that you girls will lose". Yuna threatened while doing a killing sign.

"We'll make sure that you Shin sisters will pay our bills for today". Lia crossed he arms.

They started from playing car race to gun shooting. The score is now 3:5, the sisters are ahead with 2 points.

"Why don't we settle for 5 points this time". Ryujin said.

"Game". Everyone replied.

They played the basketball game, in no time the results came. Seems like the tables have turned, because the three other girls won this round.

"See". Lia said while provoking the two.

"Guys, have you seen Chaeryeong?" Yeji asked.

"Maybe she's around". Ryujin said.

"Go find her unnie, we'll just pay". Yuna said.

"I'll come with them, just making sure that they won't run away". Lia teased the sisters.

"Okay". Yeji said before she find Chaeryeong. She spotted the chocolate holic girl trying to get a plushy from a claw machine. Yeji giggled when she saw that Chaeryeong dropped the pink plushy inside the machine that made the girl frustrated. She walk behin Chaeryeon to startle her.

"BOOH!!" Yeji shouted from the back. Since Chaeryeong is a scared cat she jumped from here she is standing so she faced Yeji. When Chaeryeong faced the older girl, her eyes widen when she saw how close their faces are.

"I believe~ I can fly~".Their friends teased them as soon as they saw the two.

The two separated from each other with awkwardness.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry". Yuna said while dragging Yeji and Chaeryeong.

They arrived at Lia's favorite resto, they chose to eat there since Lia suggested it. They scan the menu as soon as they seated at the 5 seater table.

"Perhaps, are you miss Choi Julia?" A guy approached Lia.

"Yes, I am". Lia confirmed.

"Someone ask me to give this to you". He handed a sky blue rose to her.

"Thanks". She replied.

"Ayieee!" The other girls cheered.

Ryujin peeked at what Lia is reading.

'Drugs? No thanks. I'm already addicted to you'