Chapter 4

Lia walked towards Ryujin to fix her tie. She tie it tightly that almost choke Ryujin out. "Before you enter the school, and walk like a care-free, make sure you tie it correctly and wear the uniform properly". Lia said.

"Spit that gum". Lia ordered. Ryujin just raised her eyebrows at her and then leave, ignoring what Lia said. The students was enjoying the show when Lia glared at them. "Go back to your respective rooms. NOW!". She demanded.

.......................................
"You're always getting on the president's nerves". Yeji stated as Ryujin and her walk to their class.

"I just love teasing her. I like her pissed reaction". Ryujin chuckled.

.......................................

Lia's P.O.V.

It was already the last period of the day, I slumped down in my desk, closing my eyes because we still had five minutes until class finally begun.

My few seconds of peace were interrupted by obnoxious laughing. I opened my eyes and looked up to see the laugh belonged to none other than Shin Ryujin. I rolled my eyes as she entered and her best friend trailed in after her.

"Alright, alright. Settle down, everyone, it's time to go over your project," our teacher said in a monotone voice, clapping his hands together to get everyone's attention.

The entire class groaned loudly at this, even me. "You have two weeks to complete the project, and I expect you to utilize the extra time during break and get it done". He went to explain what we have to do.

"Now, I know you'd rather pick your own, but I will assign your partners."

(he started listing off pairs of name)

"Hwang Yeji and Lee Chaeryeong".

No. no. no. no. please, please oh dear Go- "Shin Ryujin and Choi Julia".

I turned away from my teacher to look where she was sitting. "Sir, can I change my partner?". I asked.

"Why miss Choi?" "You cannot change my decision. Whether you like it or not Ms. shin will be your partner". Professor said. I sighed. I snapped back into reality and glared at Ryujin furiously.

..........................................

I was preparing myself to sleep when I remembered that Shin Ryujin was my partner for a project. I really hate her guts, she wasn't ever proper, all she seek is trouble, I wonder how she and Yuna became sisters. Yuna was very far different from her, even though I can say that Yuna was naughty sometimes, but STILL. I decided to call Chaeryeong and convince her to change partners.

Ring~ ring~

"Hello?~"

"Chaer!" I exclaimed.

"Hey! Why did you call at this late night?". She asked.

"Can we exchange partners?". I requested.

"What?! No way". She replied.

"Please, let's swap. Please. I can't handle that mischief-maker". I pleaded.

" Lia, if you can't, I also can't. And besides I'm satisfied with my partner. Hwang Yeji is the best. I'm sorry girl". She said. I let out a sigh due to frustration.

It was really a long day.

...........................................

The next day, Lia entered her classroom. She scan the room to check her classmates, she noticed that Ryujin's seat is still vacant , but she saw that Yeji is already there talking to Chaeryeong.

"where is that monkey now? We need to plan our project". She whispered to herself.

"Looking for someone?". Someone asked.

"Oh my God! Chae! you startled me!". She slapped Chaeryeong's arm. "And, I'm not looking for someone. I'm just checking our classmates." She reasoned-out.

"O-kay". Chaeryeong doubted.