Chapter 6

At Ryujin's apartment...

Ryujin offered Lia drinks. They were sitting at the younger one's living room, planning and working their project. Good thing that Ryujin cooperated or else, Lia will loose her shit. Lia was in-charge on planning, while Ryujin was in-charge on typing it. Of course there's no time that the two didn't bicker, it's either the pinked-hair girl will tease Lia or the president will say something that mat trigger Ryujin. They rest for a while because they feel that their backs will stiff if they don't.

................................................

Ryujin's P.O.V.

"Why didn't you showed up earlier?" Lia asked.

"Personal reason, doesn't have any mood to share". I said while munching some chips. "How about you, why can't you go back home?"

"Personal reason, doesn't have any mood to share". She said with her eye-smile.

Thug~ thug~ Stop it heart.

"Can you please stop repeating/using my phrases? Use your own"

"Can you please stop repeating/using my phrases? Use your own". I teased.

It's already 2 am in the morning, we still have classes later.

"We need to rest, we still have classes. You can use the guest room". I offered.

"Thanks".

.....................................................

3 weeks had past since that incident. Lia and Ryujin got a highest score on their project.

The student president was relieved, because she was now 100% sure that she can sure her ranks. They went back on their respective life. Lia being the responsible student council president, while Ryujin being Ryujin. Her name always scream 'TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE', as expected, she was always at the principal's office, getting punishments, having bruises, then trouble again. Her life-cycle repeated again and again. Only two days left, and it's already foundation day. Everyone was busy - planning their booths, school trips and sport fest.

Ryujin was school athlete, baseball player to be exact. Surprising right?. She was busy stretching when a girl caught eyes - It was Lia, walking with Chaeryeong, Yuna and Soobin. Soobin was also part of her team. Yuna walk towards her.

"Unnie, we are here to watch you're practice". The younger one said.

"Thanks". Ryujin replied while tapping Yuna's head.

Ryujin jogged towards the field. They practice and practice for the game. after while, the team decided to have a break. While everyone was resting, the pink-haired girl was still enhancing her batting skills. Yuna give Ryujin some water. While she was resting, she saw Lia showing her eye-smile while talking to Soobin.

At that moment, a baseball hit Ryujin.

"WHAT THE F*CK?!" Ryujin hissed. She look at where the ball came from. In no time, Ryujin already tackle down the guy who hit her. She continuously punch the guy.

"Unnie. Stop. Ryujin!". Yuna, for the 100th time stop her.

Some of their teammates help to pacify the fight. Soobin decided to stop the fight, he grabbed Ryujin's shoulder . Due to irritation, Ryujin punched Soobin instead.

"Ryujin, stop it!". Lia said. Like a robot, Ryujin followed what Lia said. "Are you okay?" Lia asked Soobin. Ryujin went out of the field. Yuna followed where her sister going.

......................................................

Ryujin's P.O.V.

I hate that guy, how dare him hit me. I was about to enter my car when I heard my sister called me.

"Ryujin! Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine". I rest assured her. "And besides, I'm used to this". I joked.

She slapped my arms, and looked at me worriedly, I hugged her. Yuna is the only one I have, she supported me in everything, even though I'm hard-headed and a troublemaker , still she was there for me.

.......................................................

Yuna's P.O.V.

Today is the sports day, everyone was busy preparing. I'm here today at my sister's team's dressing room with Lia unnie and Chaeryeong unnie. I'm busy scrolling on my phone when I hear giggles on my side. Chaeryeong unnie and Yeji unnie was flirting, these flirts. Yeji unnie was part of the baseball team, she wasn't here during the practice because an emergency came.

The players are getting ready for the game. Everyone was nervous. For the last four years, our school was holding the championship title.

"Goodluck!" I cheer my sister as they went to the stadium.

Hours after, everyone is in nerve-wrecking situation, they were about to announce the winner

"For this year's champions..."(drum rolls) "...JYP University!!" The judge announced.

"WOAHHH!!" Everyone in the stadium cheered, including me. Our school won.

"And for this year's Most Valuable Player..." (another drum rolls). ".... Shin Ryujin!" OH MY GOD! my sister won the MVP award.

"That's my sister!" I shouted. Ryujin smiled at me. After her speech, I went down from the bleachers to congratulate my sister. She hugs me as soon as I ran towards her.

"Unnie, congrats! holding the MVP title for 3 years straight, you're cool". I said cheerfully.

"Thanks sis", she said. "Dinner? My treat". My eyes went wide when she said that.