Chapter 16

Ryujin's P.O.V.

After we enjoyed the whole day, Yuna and I drive Lia home. Yuna and Lia were being so talkative through out the ride. I just listen to their talks, they change the topic that made me join them.

"Did you saw how cute Yeji and Chaeryeong earlier?" Lia excitedly said.

"Yeah! I can still remember how Chaeryeong unnie's face became crimson red". My sister said.

"I can't believe that my best friend is now in love". I chuckled. Yuna and Lia's reaction was priceless when they heard what I said.

"Yeji unnie are crushing over Chaeryeong unnie?" Yuna asked.

"Did Yeji share her thoughts to you?"Lia followed.

"Guys chill, Yeji didn't shareher thoughts yet, but I'm 100% sure that Chaeryeong made her heart skipped a beat". I said.

"AWWHH~".They looked like a puppy right now.

"Let's talk about your secret admirer Lia unnie, the one who sent you the roses". Yuna said that made me stepped on the brake. Since Lia is seating at the passenger seat, she bumped her head at the dashboard while Yuna hit her head at the back of my sit.

"Hey! You almost scared me to death". Lia slapped my arms.

"That hurts, Unnie". Yuna said while rubbing her forehead.

I gulped. "I-I saw a c-cat crossing". I excused. "Sorry".

Because of that incident, the two forgot what they were talking and proceed on another topic. I sighed in relief.

Minutes after, we already entered Lia's village and in no time, we already arrived at the front of their house.

"Thanks". Lia said as I opened the car door for her.

"Bye, Unnie". Yuna hugged her.

"Bye". I waved her goodbye before she enter her gate.

Yuna and I entered my car when Lia was already inside her house. I drive Yuna home after, I just hope that dad is not home or else, I might dropped my sister at the front of our village's gate snd I don't want that to happen.

Thankfully, I didn't saw our jerked father's car parking at the garage. I can still accompany Yuna inside our house. I'm sure he was still busy dating every girls he saw, that's why he is still not home.

"Unnie, can't you stay here for tonight?" My sister asked me while hugging my side.

"Even if I want to but I can't". I said hugging her back.

"Can't you and dad reconcile?" She requested.

"That's not the reason why I can't stay tonight, no one will feed Byulie and Dalie if I don't go back at my place. You know you can stay at my apartment anytime, right?" I explained.

"Fine". She said escaping from my hug.

I pinched her cheeks before I went out.

.....................................................................

I was driving back home when my phone rang.

"Can you please pick me up here?" The caller said.

"Where are you? I'm coming". I replied. I did a U-turn to fetch someone. I'm kinda worried. What happened?

After a moment, I arrived at my caller's place.

"Hey, what happened?" I asked as soon as I came down from my car.

She hugged me when I reached where she was standing. I realized that she was crying when I felt that my shoulder is now wet in tears.

I wiped her tears and soothe her up. "It's okay Lia, I'm here".

.............................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

I'm sitting quietly at Ryujin's passenger seat. I can't speak a single word because I know that my tears will betray me. I'm thankful that Ryujin picked me up or else, I will literally break down. We are now riding around the city, Ryujin just keep driving, I Don't have any idea where are we going. It's fine as long as I'm far away from my parents.

"Mind you telling me what happened?" Ryujin broke the silence.

It took me time before I reply to her question. "I will be a sister soon, I'm going to have a sibling". And that's it, my tears fell like a raid drops.

"C-congrats, I think?" She said, not sure what to say.

"It's not what you thought".

FLASHBACK...

I entered my house after I bid goodbye to the Shin sister, this day was fun, I really enjoyed how we bond earlier. This is the best day ever.

Well, I guessed not.

I heard an exchanging high tone voices at the living room. They are arguing again, aren't they tired of it? Because I am. I walk towards them to pacify their fight.

"Can you please stop?" I said coldly. "Don't you know that everyone inside this house are tired hearing you arguing".

"Go to your room, Lia". Dad said.

"No I won't". I said firmly.

"I'm pregnant". Mom said while crying. Her tears are not stopping from flowing. My eyes glitter in excitement until Dad cut it.

"We both know that it's not mine". Dad said that made me confuse.

"What do you mean, Dad?" I asked. Mom cried again when I looked at her. "Mom?" My tears are now dropping.

"Your dad Is not the father of the baby...." She looked at me."....It's your uncle Taemin". She confessed.

"What the hell Mom!!" I'm now mad. How dare her? How dare her to do it with my Dad's best friend .

"Stop it, Naeun. I don't want to hear his name again". Dad said. I know that he is crying silently even though he turned his back to us.

"I'm sorry, Minho, Lia". She apologize.

I can't take it anymore, I can't take how my Mom did it. I just want to run away, I just want to disappear. I'm happy to be a sister, but not this way. I called Ryujin hoping that she will answer.

"Can you please pick me up here?"

PRESENT...

"That's what happened".