Chapter 8

At Paris-Charles De Gaulle...

Ryujin's P.O.V.

We already arrived at Paris, France. Everyone is squealing in excitement. What is so special about this place? I spotted my sister talking to her friends, so I dragged Yeji towards them.

"Hey sis!" I greeted my sister. "Ryujin". She said.

I roamed my eyes and noticed that Choi Soobin wasn't here. I didn't saw him following Lia around. Where is he?

"Where's your........ boyfriend?" I asked Lia.

"Boyfriend? Who?" She asked back.

"Soobin". I answered.

"Ah! Soobin-ie? He can't make it, an emergency came so he can't join us". She said. Why do I fell relieved knowing this.

After a while, we've arrived at the place where we will stay. Lucky me, I got Yeji and Yuna—including Lia and Chaeryeong as roommates. At least, I won't deal with some asses. We w're at the kitchen, preparing our food when Yuna asked me.

"Unnie, how do you feel? you know being in Paris". I looked at her confusingly.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"We both know that there's a chance that you will meet Hee—" Before she finished her sentence, I already covered her mouth.

"Meet who?" Lia intrude.

"Nothing". I step out of the kitchen to put the foods at the table, avoiding Yuna's question.

I'm sure that we won't cross paths, besides, Paris is so big. There is no chance that I will meet her.

"Guys, let's eat faster. We need to go at the meeting place on time". Chaeryeong announced.

"Yes, she's right". Yeji supported. Whipped.

...........................................................

We've arrived in our meeting place on time. The teacher's gathered us at the team building place. They orient us about our activities. We must play 'the boat is sinking' to determine our partners, lame right? Everyone is spreading around the court. The teacher whistled as an indication that the game started.

"The boat is sinking, group yourselves into ten". Everyone was running, cheering and finding group to belong with. I'm lucky that I found a group to join.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The students was being chaotic because of the game. Some are still in game, some are not.

"Group yourselves into 8!" Ryujin was been grabbed by the group of girls. The students were scattered again to start another round. "Group yourselves into 4". Ryujin is still alive!!

"And for the last round, group yourselves into 2!" A guy almost took Lia when Ryujin clasp her arms in a blink of an eye. The two looked at each other, and that's the time when they fell awkwardness.

"The partners are now settled. The one who you paired up with, will be your partner for the whole activity today and to the following days". The teacher said.

...............................................................

While doing some activities, Ryujin only follows Lia. The two will only talk when they need to discuss strategies or when they bicker, but at the rest of the time, silence surrounds them.

"We need to get the other team's flag". Lia said. A guy was running behind Lia to get their flag. Ryujin saw him, so she pulled Lia towards her to avoid the guy's impact. The result, the guy's face meets the ground. Ryujin intertwined her hand to Lia's and run to avoid the other teams.

"Thanks". Lia said.