Chapter 33

The next day.

Yeji and Yuna arrived at Ryujin's place. As soon as they entered, they saw Ryujin's apartment was messy than ever, they saw no glimpse of Ryujin around so they look for her.

"Unnie!" Yuna said as she spotted her sister lying down at the kitchen floor with shattered glass around her. Yeji hurriedly went to them to help Yuna.

"Dude, wake up". Yeji slightly shake Ryujin's body to wake her up.

The short haired girl opened her eyes slowly. As she looked at them, Yeji and Yuna noticed her blood shot eyes mixed with her eyebrow cuts. The two girls help Ryujin to stand up and assist her to her living room. Yuna grabbed the medicine kit to clean her sister's wounds, while Yeji prepared something to eat.

"How's Lia?" Ryujin asked as soon as Yeji placed a plate of pancake on the coffee table.

"Chaeryeong decided to sleep with her last night. So you don't need to worry". Yeji answered.

An awkward silence surrounds them. Yeji and Yuna was somehow afraid to talk because they might say something that may trigger Ryujin's nerves, so they remained silent.

"I'm not attending tomorrow's graduation". Ryujin said that caught the two off guard.

"W-what? Unnie, that's the important graduation of your life". Yuna's voice cracked because of the tears that was threatening to fall.

"Dude, is that your final decision? Give it a thought gain please". Yeji pleaded.

Ryujin fidgets her fingers while looking down. "I already decided it last night. I planned to receive my diploma via e-mail. I'm still graduating you know. And besides Lia doesn't want to see me". She chuckled bitterly.

"Dude, we will talk to Lia. We will ask her to forgive you. We will talk to her so that our friendship will be back to how it suppose to be". Yeji said while wiping her tears.

"We will convince Lia unnie that you never meant to do that. Please, unnie!" Yuna cried.

"It's okay, dude, Yuna. Let me take and suffer the consequences of my stupidness. And I also need to accept something that may help me to move forward". Ryujin said while comforting herself and the two.

....................................................

It was already 5 pm. All day long, Lia didn't went out of her room. She just ask their maid to deliver her food when she was hungry, she was just lying on her bed on the past and remaining hours. She was staring in nowhere when she heard the notification from her phone. She grabbed her phone to check it. It was Ryujin, she ignored the message at first but Ryujin send another one and another one and another one. Due to irritation she opened it.

Lia stood up and looked at her window, she saw Ryujin outside resting her back at her car door

Lia stood up and looked at her window, she saw Ryujin outside resting her back at her car door. Lia came downstairs to see Ryujin.

"What are you doing here? Didn't I told you that I don't want to see you anymore? Can't you understand that?" Lia said while crossing her arms.

Ryujin stood straight. "I won't stay long I promise to leave after".

"I don't have time for your drama, Shin. Spill it". Lia said in a bitchy way.

Event though Ryujin know that it was her fault, she was still hurt on how Lia act towards her. "I just came to give you this". Ryujin handed a small box to Lia.

"If this is a peace offering, then I won't accept it". Lia gave back the box to Ryujin.

The short haired girl pushed Lia's hand slightly. "Take it". I want you to open it after the graduation ceremony".

"You already taking too long, you should go now". Lia said not looking at Ryujin.

"I want you to know that I'm really sorry, Lia". Ryujin said before she enter her car and leave Lia's residence.

.........................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

I went back to my room after Ryujin left. I put the box that she gave me at the top of my study table. Why did she spend time giving this to me today if she can give it to me at the event? Then I remembered that tomorrow is graduation day. So much happening in my life that made me forgot about the graduation. I slump myself back to my bed , getting ready to zone out again.

"Aishhh, I feel so lonely" I said while staring at my ceiling then suddenly a scenario entered my brain.

"I want you to know that I'm here. I will stay beside you". Ryujin said while rubbing my back to ease me.

I stood up and sat at my make-up table. "Make up your mind, Choi Julia. Stop thinking about her. She fooled you, she lied to you". I said to myself looking at my mirror. I look like a crazy woman, save me.

Not so long, I heard a knock on my door. I saw my dad peeked his head. "You okay? Nanny said that you didn't went out for a bit". He said.

"I did, Dad. Why are here?" I asked.

He entered my room then smiled at me. "Well, I have a surprise for you. Come down stairs". 

"Is this surprise of yours will set my mood up, dad?" I looked at him.

He slightly nod his head. "I hope so". He said so I followed him downstairs. As I made my way to the living room, I saw a familiar figure.

"Mom?" She faced me while carrying a baby. I looked at her half excited, half confuse.

"Is this my—"

"It's your baby brother, Julia". As soon as she said it, I hurriedly went to her spot and carry my brother.

"Oh my god! This is my first tie seeing you, baby". I said while hugging this little pumpkin.

"We came here to congratulate you for your tomorrow's graduation, Princess". Mom said.

"Thanks, mom". I said then put back my attention to my brother who was just looking at me.

"You look so peaceful. I'm really thankful that you came. I hope you won't leave noona's side, Junsu-yah". I said while fixing his baby hair.