Chapter 17

"That's what happened". Lia said while fidgeting her fingers.

Ryujin noticed Lia's action so she intertwined their hands to calm Lia down. She let their hands rest at Lia's thigh, she didn't let go their hands until they reach their destination. Ryujin parked her car at the top of the cliff, she came down first to assist Lia after.

"Where are we?" Lia asked as she scan their spot.

"At my favorite place". Ryujin replied before she sat at her car's bumper, she tapped the space beside her, inviting Lia to also sit there. "The city lights comforts me for years, this cliff became my runaway place". She added.

"What are you doing here? Just looking at the city lights? Didn't know that you're an emotional person". Lia joked.

"Actually no. Although I also enjoy staring at the view, the reason why I always came here is to release my anger". Ryujin said.

"I thought you're releasing it by breaking someone's face". The brunette chuckled.

"Not all the time. Want to try it?" Ryujin offered.

"Try what? Breaking someone's face?" Lia raised her eyebrows looking so confused.

Ryujin giggled. "No. Shouting the pain".

Ryujin stood up and walk towards the near-end of the cliff. Lia jolted when Ryujin started screaming.

"I HATE MY LIFE! I HATE EVERYONE! I HATE THEM FOR HURTING ME". Ryujin yelled.

After hearing Ryujin's complaints, Lia also joined her.

"I'M TIRED SHOWING EVERYONE THAT I'M FINE! I HATE CARRYING THE PRESSURE!" Lia screamed what she's been feeling.

Ryujin just looked at her and they shouted together with all force, not minding if they lose their voices after.

"I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING LIKE THIS!" Ryujin.

"IT HURTS SO MUCH!" Lia.

"WHY CAN'T YOU STICK WITH ONE GIRL, DAD!" Ryujin.

"WHY IT HAS TO BE LIKE THIS?" Lia.

"IF IT DOESN'T BECAUSE OF YOU, MOM DID NOT DIED!" Ryujin.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE A GOOD MOTHER MOM?!" Lia.

"WHY DID YOU CHEAT?" They said in once.

"I HATE YOU!" They shouted together.

Lia broke down after she release her anger. Ryujin hugged her from behind. The brunette turn to Ryujin to hug her back. Lia just cry her pain out at the younger one's shoulder.

"You know what, I'm not good at comforting words but, I want you to know that I'm here. I will stay beside you." Ryujin spoke while rubbing Lia's back to ease her.

They spent 3 hours at the top of the cliff. They decide to came back to city when they felt the hunger. After they eat, they continue the ride.

"Should I drive you home?" Ryujin asked.

"Sorry for dragging you in this, but can I stay with you tonight?" Lia requested.

"Hey, you're not a pain in the ass okay, you're not a bothersome. You can stay anytime you want". Ryujin calmly said.

"Thanks". Lia sincerely replied.

.........................................................

The nest morning. Lia woke up without Ryujin around. She searched the girl anywhere inside the penthouse, but only saw Ryujin's cats—Byulie and Dalie. Lia found it awkward because the two cats were just staring directly at her eyes.

"Hey! Why are you having a staring contest with my cats?" Someone suddenly said that made Lia jumped out of fear.

"Holy Jisus! You startled the shit out of me". Lia said as she slapped Ryujin's arms. "Where have you been?" She asked.

"I just went to the grocery store to buy something to eat". Ryujin said.

Ryujin handed a paper bag to Lia. "What's this?"

"A paper bag, obviously". Ryujin said sarcastically.

"I know". Lia said with her bitchy voice.

"I bought you a new clothes. Even though I love how you look under my sleepwear, I believe that you need new one after taking a bath because I won't lend you some of my clothes anymore..." Ryujin stopped for a moment. "...unless, you want to walk around my house, NAKED". She place a smile on her lips.

"Pervert". Lia slammed the bag at Ryujin's stomach.

"You like hitting on me, eh~" The younger teased.

Lia rolled her eyes. "Can you please shut up?"

"Is sweet potatoes fine with you? I bought it for breakfast". Ryujin said while taking out the goods inside the plastic bag.

"It's okay for me, I eat healthy foods". Lia said.

Ryujin's eyes widen. "I thought you hate veggies. I even think that Byulie and Dalie is more healthier than you". Ryujin joked.

"Yahh! I do exercising! I also had a healthy diet! I just hate vegetables especially cucumbers. Stop saying that your cats are way healthier than me, just say that they are too fat compared to me". Lia said before she chase Ryujin around the apartment.

Their chasing scene turns to tickle fight. Since Lia is more ticklish than Ryujin, in no time, she was already under Ryujin.

"Hey! Stop it!" Lia said while the pink-haired girl tickle her non-stop.

Their laughter dies when Lia's phone rang. Lia stood up to pick her phone up. She looked at the caller's ID and inform Ryujin about it.

"It's Soobin". She announced.

Ryujin's facial expression changed in a blink of an eye when she heard that name.

"Answer it, it might be an emergency". She coldly said before she walk towards her kitchen.

Ryujin's P.O.V.

I walk towards my kitchen to prepare our breakfast. Even though I was busy cooking, my attention is not in the foods, I want to eaves drop to what are they talking about, but I know I can't.

'What the hell are you doing Ryujin?' I asked myself.

Minutes after Lia entered the kitchen.

"Hey, since it's Saturday, Soobin asked me to have a coffee at the nearest cafe". Lia said.

"What did you replied?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I said yes. I'm sorry if I can't join you for breakfast". She apologized.

"It's fine". I said while trying to show a smile at Lia.

"You sure? But you cooked a lot". Lia said with an apologetic look.

"It's okay, besides I'm a big eater". I tried to remain my smile in front of her.

"I need to change". Lia said before she dashed out of my kitchen.

I sighed after she left.

What a wonderful day.