Chapter 19

2 days after that night. This time, Yeji woke up first to wake everyone up. She shouted with all force that made her voice echoed at Ryujin's living room. Since they slept there last night, Lia was lying flat, Chaeryeong was curled up on the side while Yuna's left foot is already at her sister's face.

"Everyone!! Wake up!" Yeji shouted but the other girls didn't move their asses.

Yeji came up an idea to wake the girls up.. She flashed a bucket of water at the Shin sisters, dragged Lia and kiss Chaeryeong's cheeks. Unfair right?

"Yahh!!" The sisters complained together.

"What am I doing here?" Lia asked still looking beautiful with her messy hair.

"Did you just kiss my cheeks?" Chaeryeong asked with her sleepy voice.

"Guys, we need to prepare, we'll leaving in 3 hours". Yeji announced.

After hearing that, the four girls rushed to gather their things. Ryujin run towards her room and grabbed her towel, she was about to enter her bathroom when Lia blocked her.

"Hey! This is my bathroom!" Ryujin said.

"Yuna was using the other one so let me use yours first". Lia said before she lock the shower room.

"You take forever in taking a bath". Ryujin complained.

Hours after, everyone was ready to leave. They use Yeji's van as the service. Yeji and Chaeryeong seated at the middle while Ryujin, Lia and Yuna was seating at their back.

"Because of the both of you, I wasn't able to take a bath before we leave". Ryujin pointed Lia and Yuna.

"Eeeeewww!" Yuna held her nose as if her sister was spreading bad odor.

"Don't worry, you still smell fabulous". Lia said while tapping Ryujin's shoulder.

They spent 5 hours of driving before they arrived at Shin's rest house. They explored the forest-like outside until they entered the warm house. Lia looked at the pictures at the top of the drawer placed in the living room, she giggled when she a baby picture.

 Lia looked at the pictures at the top of the drawer placed in the living room, she giggled when she a baby picture

"It's Ryujin unnie". Yuna said.

"She looked like a handsome baby boy". Lia complimented.

"Really? How about now? Do I still look handsome?" Ryujin winked after she asked Lia.

"Yuck, dude. Stop it, it's disgusting". Yeji said that made the other girls laugh.

Lia didn't stop appreciating the place until she reached the room at the second floor. She entered it without knowing who's the owner. As she scan the room, she saw a picture that made her identify the owner.

"That's one of the most memorable picture that we have". Someone spoke from behind.

Lia jolted when she heard it. She was about to put the frame down when the owner spoke again.

"That's the first time we attended the concert of Heejin's favorite artist"

"That's the first time we attended the concert of Heejin's favorite artist". Ryujin said.

"This might be really valuable to you". Lia said while caressing the frame.

Ryujin get the picture from Lia's hand and put it back where it belongs. "I'm planning to change it anyway". She lie the frame facing downwards.

.........................................................

Ryujin's P.O.V.

After that scene, I decided to went downstairs to prepare our food to eat. A moment later, Yuna and Chaeryeong joined me inside the kitchen.

"Let's make a curry~". Yuna sang.

I giggled at my sister's dorkiness. In no time, I finished cooking my dish.

"What's this?" Lia asked when I put it on the table.

"Wow! Chicken nuggets!" Yuna cheered.

"It's not a chicken nuggets, it's a cookies!" I said looking disappointed. How dare she call it nuggets.

"This is cookies?!" Lia asked looking so shock.

We laughed at Lia's reaction. This girl is really weird. Even though she have a goddess-like features, she still have a priceless and funny reactions.

"Come on guys, let's eat Ryujin's nuggets. I-I mean cookies". Chaeryeong joked.

"Hey! stop making fun of my cookies". I whined.

"Stop whining, you aren't look cute". My best friend teased me.

"Can you please stop bullying me?" I complained.

................................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

We started building the bonfire since it's already 7 pm. We planed to have a dinner at the balcony since the air is so refreshing and the night was calm.

While we're roasting the marshmallows, Chaeryeong played her ukulele. Everyone was singing along at LANY's Thru These Tears. I was so happy hearing everyone's voices, except 1 person—Ryujin. I never heard her singing on any song before.

"Yah! Unnie! Sing with us". Yuna convinced her sister.

"I'm shy". Ryujin said.

"Sing along with us. Please". I requested.

Everyone settled for silence until I heard an angelic voice.

Everyday I let go
Just a little bit more~

In the end I'm gonna be alright~
But it might take a hundred sleepless nights~
To make the memories of you disappear~
But right now I can't see nothing through these tears~

I was mesmerized with Ryujin's deep voice. God! Am I already in heaven? I can't see anyone but Ryujin, I can't hear anyone but only her voice.

I didn't noticed that I was already staring at her when Yuna wiped the side of my lips.

"Unnie, you're drooling". Yuna said.

I quickly wiped my lips but noticed that there's no saliva at all. What I saw was my marshmallows are already burned. That's the time that everyone teased us.