Chapter 29

The two shop for about an hour now, and guess what, Lia was not yet done shopping half of the things on her list. Whenever she was done from one shop, she will transfer to another. Ryujin being a 'gentle woman' she is, she patiently waits Lia.

"Where's your boyfriend? Why did you asked me to accompany you, instead of him?" Ryujin asked. She noticed that Lia was carrying some shopping bags so she insist to carry it all.

"He's with his friends, they have their usual hangouts. I already asked Chae and Yuna but Chaeryong has a date with Yeji while your sister told me that she has a requirements to finish". Lia said.

"So I'm your last choice?" Ryujin asked again as they enter another shop.

Lia nodded as a response. 'Ouch' Ryujin thought.

............................................................

Ryujin's P.O.V.

We spend more than 3 hours just to buy Lia's stuff. I swear, she spend more time roaming around than buying what she really want. We are currently at the front of token booth, changing our money to tokens. She dragged me earlier towards this play zone since she wanted to play some arcade games.

We try various games, everytime I won against her, she will sulk until I let her win. She even ride the small cars that was actually for kids. A baby right?

It was already 8 in the evening when I drive her home. While riding, all she did was to jam on her favorite song playing on my stereo.

"Stop jumping, we're already here". I said as I parked my car infront of their gate. I went down first just to open my car door for her.

"Thanks". I grabbed her shopping bags from my compartment then help her carry it inside her house.

After I put her things at their living room, I bid her goodbye. "Li, I need to go".

"Let me walk you to your car". I nodded.

Before I enter my car, she hugged me tightly so I hugged her back. Mom! she's so soft! I want to keep her! "Thank you, Ryu". She whispered.

"You're always welcome. Graduation in 4 days. Good luck!" I said as I separate myself from her.

"You too. Text me when you arrived home". She said when I entered my car.

"Okay". I waved her goodbye. I wait her to go back inside her house before I drive myself home.

What a wonderful night.

.........................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

After Ryujin left, I went straight to my room. I changed into my sleepwear before I arranged the things that I bought earlier. I lie down on my bed after I finished fixing my stuffs. I grabbed my phone at my bedside table to check if I have notification from Soobin, sadly none. I opened my inbox to message him.

I was interrupted when I heard a knock on my door

I was interrupted when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in". I said.

"Hey". My dad said as he enter my room.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I asked awkwardly.

"Can we talk?" It's been a long time since I exchanged conversation with him.

I just nodded as a response to his question. I tapped the space on my bed, inviting him to sit there.

"If you're going to scold me for not meeting your expectations, then I'm sorry in advance". I started.

"I'm not going to scold you. I came here to apologize". He said that made me look at him. "I'm sorry for pushing you to do things that was against your will. I'm sorry for being too strict to you, I didn't mind your feelings. It didn't cross in my head that I'm already hurting you. All I wanted is to make all my plans happen, I didn't realize that I was already holding you on your neck". It was so unusual to see my dad lowing down his pride and apologizing to me. I just remained silent on my position until he continued.

"I'm sorry for being such a bad father". He said that made my eye dropped a tear.

"Dad, you're not a bad father. I'm still grateful that you're my father. Because of you, I grew up as a disciplined lady. You taught me how to stand on my decisions. You taught me to become wise and firm. so even though you're scary as a lion, I'm so blessed that you're my daddy". I said sincerely.

"When you started avoiding me, I asked myself, am I a good father? Did I raised you well? But as I think deeper, I realized, I barely gave you my attention. Addition to that, your mom and I are always fighting in front of you. We were so horrible". He said. "And regarding to your mom, we already talked in a nice way. We settled things in calm. We decided to now separate legally, because maybe, we aren't meant for each other. But don't worry, she was now resting with your baby brother. They were now under your Uncle Taemin's care".

"I'm sorry for everything, Julia. I hope you forgive me". He added before he bowed his head.

"I already forgave you, dad. It's enough for me that you low down your pride. Whatever happens, you're still my dad". I said then gave him a tight hug that I missed. We stayed in that position for  couple of seconds before he stand up and raised his right hand.

"I, Choi Minho, oathing that I will gave my full love and attention toward my only princess, Choi Julia". He said that made me giggle.

"Dad, you own a fashion brand not a law firm. And you always stay at your huge office not in the court". I said. Now we are back to a silly father and daughter.

A wonderful night indeed.