Chapter 24

Today is the day for the baseball game. The audience are now positioning their selves at the bleachers. The players are now getting for the game. As usual, Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna was inside the players' locker room, supporting their two friends before they seat on the front row. Before the three leave, Ryujin intertwined her hands at Lia's.

"After the game ends, I'm going to tell you something, okay?" Ryujin nervously said.

Lia looked at her confusedly. "Okay".

The game was about to start now. The audience yelled to support the team. Lia, Chaeryeong and Yuna was raising their banners and they also squealed when the players entered, the whole field roared.

Only 30 minutes left before the game ends. Aside from having a nerve shock because of the game, Ryujin is also nervous because she will confess to Lia after this.

The fans shouted in joy when the JYP Stallions won again, but this time Yeji was the MVP. After the audience left, Yeji, Chaeryeong and Yuna dragged Lia towards the center of the field.

Ryujin faced Lia nervously.

"What's happening?" Lia asked, clueless on what's happening.

Their friends left them to get the present that Ryujin prepared. Ryujin hold Lia's hands

"Remember, I told you earlier that I'm going to tell you something?" Lia nodded as a response. The pink-haired girl stroll her eyes around the baseball park.

'Where are they?' Ryujin panicked.

"Are you okay?" Lia asked.

"Y-yeah. Wait here for a moment I'll just get something". Ryujin left Lia in the middle of the field.

Ryujin's P.O.V.

'Where are those idiots?'

I ran myself towards the locker room to find the other three but I saw no one. I walk to the hallway and I heard a running footsteps behind me.

"Where the hell have you been?" I asked them.

They were running out of breath. "Sorry, Ryu, the delivery guy was stuck at the traffic. But here it is". Chaeryeong handed me the sky blue roses.

 Chaeryeong handed me the sky blue roses

PERFECT.

We ran towards the field. But I guess were too late. I'm too late.

I saw Soobin bowing with his one knee at Lia's front. Also holding a flower with his friends taking a video around him. I'm not stupid to not understand what is happening. I was about to run to interrupt him but the next thing I knew, Lia gave Soobin a yes.

My world wreck when I heard that. My heart crashed when I witnessed the girl the I like was now in someone else' arms. It's my fault, I should've confess to her the time that I felt it. It's my fault that I'm a coward. It's my fault that she's now Soobin's girlfriend and not mine.

I walk myself out of the field to escape this never ending pain. If I knew that this will happen, I should've stop my feelings from growing.

"Ryujin". I heard my friends trying to get my attention but I didn't mind them, I just continue running until I reached my car.

Yuna's P.O.V.

I'm hurt seeing my sister being broken again. I hate seeing her experiencing this kind of ache for the second time. Yeji unnie, Chaeryeong unnie and I did our very best to follow Ryujin. We ignore our short breath just to chase her. We run and run until we reach the parking lot.

"Unnie!" I said as I caught my sister before she open her car door.

Ryujin unnie was in fume, she slammed the sky blue roses at the ground and continuously stamping her feet at the poor flower.

"You're useless, I'm useless. I'm not deserve to be loved". She said as she tirelessly step on it.

I tried to stop her but she didn't listen. "Unnie, stop it. Stop now, please". I'm now  a crying mess because of what she was doing.

"Ryu, stop it. Dude stop. Ryujin!". Yeji unnie begged. She tried to stop Ryujin unnie by hugging her but my sister just pushed her that cause to stumble.

Chaeryeong unnie and I just stand there, afraid on what we are witnessing. Ryujin punched herself many times, Yeji unnie was now stable and stop her again but Ryujin punched her on face.

"Don't touch me!" RYujin unnie yelled.

I was about to hold her but she already entered her car and left us standing in a messy state.

..............................................................

Ryujin drive herself around the city with a liquor in her hand. Even though it's against the law, Ryujin doesn't care. All she wanted is to remove the pain inside her aching heart. This is the second time that Ryujin fell in love, but this is also the second time that she felt that her world collapsed.

After an hour drive, she found herself standing at the top of the cliff with the city lights infront of her. She just stood there crying quietly. Due to anger, she broke the bottle of Balkan 17 Vodka into pieces then she wiped her tears away.

"Stop crying, Shin Ryujin". She said to herself. "You're strong. You already experienced this. You can handle it". She encouraged herself.

She build herself up then said this words confidently.

"She doesn't know what she lost. Let her realize that she picked a stone over a diamond".

..............................................

A/N:

Let me break your heart before Yeji's birthday. Thank you for reading!!