Chapter 20

Another morning came. While the other girls were busy changing into swimwear, Ryujin and Yeji were also busy pumping some air inside the balloons and floaters. They decided to enjoy the pool today. The two best friends got interrupted by a doorbell.

Ryujin stood up to claim the delivery. "Thanks". She said to the delivery man before she walk upstairs. Ryujin knocked on the door waiting to open her up.

"A special delivery, for a special girl". She said as soon as the door opened.

"What's this?" Lia asked.

"A flower obviously". Ryujin said sarcastically.

"Can you please stop being sarcastic? I mean how did the sender knew that I was here? Weird". Lia accepted the sky blue rose.

"Maybe they put some tracker inside your system". Ryujin joked.

Lia's eyes widen. "Is that possible?"

"It is". Ryujin said before she left the Lia's room.

After she left, Lia read the letter stuck on the flower's stem.

'Life never mean this much until I found you'.

Lia unconsciously smiled because of the words.

Yuna's P.O.V.

"Yuna". I heard someone knocked.

I opened my door and saw my sister smiling creepily to me.

"Yah! Unnie!" I said. She just love at my reaction. This girl is crazy. "Why are you here?"

"Nothing, I just want to disturb you". She said while bouncing herself on my bed. "By the way make it faster". She said while messing my hair.

"Why?" I asked.

"We don't want to keep Grandma waiting, right?"

"Grand ma? Who? Chaeryeong unnie?" I asked while tying my hair into a bun.

"No, but her girlfriend".  She winked at me.

My eyes popped out when I heard that. "They're already official?"

"Not yet but soon". She said then left my room after.

"Yah! Unnie! You're so good at clowning people!" I yelled.

After I finished my routine, I went down with Chaeryeong unnie. We saw Yeji uunie and Ryujin placing some food at the long table. Minutes had past but still Lia unnie is not here yet. I was interrupted on placing the floater at the pool when I saw my sister staring at one direction. I look where she was looking. Oh my Curry B! Lia unnie was stunning. Her body proportion was really JJANG!

I walk toward Ryujin to break her frozen body

I walk toward Ryujin to break her frozen body. "Lia unnie might melt soon. You like her don't you?" I whispered to her.

"W-what?" She look flustered. "Unnie! You can't hide anything from me, I'm your sister after all. And don't worry I'll support you". I gave her a thumbs up and a wink.

"What are you saying?" She avoided what I said. I smell something fishy.

I noticed that Chaeryeong unnie was grilling some fish with Yeji unnie so I went to their spot. Hehe.

Chaeryeong's P.O.V.

Lia, Yuna and I were busy grilling some meats and fish. The three of us just keep talking and talking while the others are enjoying the pool by themselves.

"Chaeryeong Unnie! What's the real score about you and Yeji unnie?" Yuna changed the topic that caught me off-guard.

"She's right, you two can't be separated now. You're always together". Lia added.

It really made me shy when someone ask about Yeji and I's relationship. "We're good". I said plainly.

"Eeeyyy". They disagreed in once.

"Oh! come on, tell us more". Lia said. This girl can be a gossiper sometimes.

I sighed, knowing that I cant's escape from this two. "I-I think I l-like her. I mean I do like her". I confessed.

"Ayyieee!" The two squealed. I quickly signed them to shut up because Yeji and Ryujin might hear them.

"But I don't know if she feel the same". I said while bowing my head.

"Oh! unnie, I'm sure she does feel the same". Yuna said that made my heart thump.

I turned my attention to Lia. "How about you Li, seems like you and Ryujin became close". Yuna giggled in excitement when I said that.

"Don't give us an issue guys, me and Ryujin are just friends. I actually treat her as a good friend, so don't give it any malice okay. And besides, I like Soobin remember?" She said. After Lia said the last sentence, we heard a shattering sound. We looked where it came from and we saw a broken glass at the ground.

"I-I'm sorry I accidentally hit it. I-I'll just change it". Ryujin said before she went back inside the house.

"I'll just help her". Yeji followed her best friend  inside.

FLASHBACK...

Ryujin's P.O.V.

I'm currently dipping my feet at the pool when Yeji joined me.

"What are you doing here all alone? join us". She said while placing her arms at my shoulder.

"I'm fine. My heart might drop when I stand there". I said.

Yeji removed her arms at my shoulder and faced me. "W-w-wait, the last time I heard that is the day you told me that you like Heejin. Perhaps, do you like someone?"

I froze when she said that. "Somehow, do you like someone in our group? If there is, I'm sure it's not Yuna because she's your sister. I'm also sure that it's not me, because dude that's so gross. I hope it's not Chaeryeong, you know that I like her right? If you broke our promise not to date each other's girl, I might kill you with my bare hands". She showed her fist to me.

"Dude, chill. Promise  is a promise. Okay?" I ensured her.

"Or is it Lia?" She asked for the last time.

I stopped for a moment. I was about to explain when she speak first.

"Aha! I knew it! So my instinct was right. You like her don't you? Dude don't hide it, I knew you since we we're fetus". She said nonstop.

"Fine. I won't deny it anymore. You're right, I like her". I confessed.