Chapter 9

Night surrounds them. Yeji, Lia, Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Yuna was at the living room, talking and playing various of games.

"Okay, for the last game for tonight is..." Yeji tapped the floor to produce drum roll sound. "...spin the bottle".

"The lamest game ever". Ryujin whispered but Yeji heard her. "What lamest? This is the most exciting game ever". The older girl said.

"So guys, same mechanics but we added a twist. When the bottle pointed at you, you will pick a piece of paper inside this box, it contains truth and dares". Chaeryeong explained. Yuna squealed in excitement, everyone laughed because of her sound. "Spongebob". Ryujin said.

The game started, every time that the bottle spin, they were nervous. The bottle stopped at Yuna, putting a powder all over your face is her punishment. In the next round, the bottle pointed at Yeji, since the paper contains truth, she answered it truthfully. Pooping on your pants when you are still a kid is embarrassing. After Yeji, the bottle stopped at Chaeryeong. Like Yeji, she answered that she has a crush inside their room.

Lia and Ryujin are the only one left. On the final round, the bottle pointed at Ryujin, they screamed in excitement. Ryujin picked a piece of paper inside the box and read it out loud.

"Locking up inside the room, all night, with the person in front of you". Lia was shocked on what she heard, she was sitting in front of Ryujin.

The other girls cheered because of the dare, so they grabbed Ryujin and Lia's arms and walk them towards Ryujin and Yuna's room upstairs. The two came back to reality when they heard the door shut. Yuna put a chair to lock the door outside but she promised to remove it before she sleep.

The silence was deafening until Lia broke it.

"It's your fault'. Lia said.

"It's not. I accidentally picked that stupid dare". The pink haired girl reasoned-out. "I shouldn't have join you when I know that this will happen". She added.

"You're right, you shouldn't have". Lia provoked.

"Can you please shut your mouth for a minute?" Ryujin said in irritation.

"Can you please stop having an attitude?" The older girl barked.

"Can you please stop being a bitch?" Ryujin back-fired.

"Why are you like this?" Lia asked.

Ryujin stopped and sit at the corner of the room. Lia also walks towards the bed and lied down.

Ryujin broke the silence.

"I wasn't like this before..." Lia sat up and faced Ryujin. "... I was far different from who I am today. Back then, I was an achiever, a happy-go-lucky and I lived in joyful life, trouble wasn't sticking on my name before". She chuckled. Lia just looked at her and listened.

Ryujin continued. "But my world turn upside-down when my mom died in a car accident 3 years ago, she caught my dad cheating on her. Dad hide her mistress for so long, and us being stupid, we were oblivious about it. And you know what's worst?" She looked at the quiet Lia. "My mom died on the same day my girlfriend left me. She left me without a reason, I just woke up without her beside me. I was wrecked. She was my first love, my best friend, my sanctuary. She left me without a proper break-up, proper goodbye, she just... disappeared. I almost end my life, but the universe has an opposite plan, Yuna caught me before I hang myself". Lia gasped about what she heard.

"After a year, I heard that she live here—in Paris".

"By the way, sorry to interfere, but what is your ex's name?" Lia asked out of curiosity.

"Heejin". Ryujin answered while lowering her head.

"Aren't you afraid to meet her?" Lia followed.

"Tsk. Like I said to Yuna, Paris is so big, there is no chance that I will meet her". Ryujin said.

Silence surrounds them again.

"How about you, what's your story?"

......................................................................................

A/N:

Sorry for not updating this past 2 days. I was suppose to update yesterday but my wattpad isn't working.