Chapter 27

Typical school day. Classroom 4:1A was busy preparing for their next subject. Ryujin, Yeji and Chaeryeong changed into P.E. uniform then head to the gym after. While the students are stretching their muscles, their strict teacher came. She was checking the attendance when a panting student enter her class.

"You're late, Miss Choi". The teacher coldly said that made the said girl tremble in fear.

"I'm sorry, Miss. The principal asked for my presence in his office". Lia reasoned-out.

"I. Don't. Care! You know that I hate late students at my class. 5 laps!" The P.E. teacher said while raising her eyebrows at Lia.

Chaeryeong was worried about her best friend because Lia get tired easily. She know that the brunette can't do 5 laps around the huge gymnasium.

"I'll take her punishment". Someone said. The teacher and their classmates looke where that voice came from.

"Dude, are you sure?" Yeji asked. Ryujin nodded.

Lia was shocked at Ryujin's decision. "Give me a reason, Miss Shin". The scary teacher crossed her arms.

"Miss, I came late at your class all the time, you just didn't notice it because you're busy flirting with Mr. Han, the basketball couch". Ryujin said that made her classmates laugh out loud

"Shut up! Fine, Ms. Shin. But make it 15". She hissed.

"Sure~ ". Ryujin teased.

While Ryujin jogged around the gym she sang some random words. "A terror teacher~ acting like she's pretty~ looks like a monkey~ bitter than a tea~ ". She purposely sing it a loud to piss the fuming teacher. The class laughed at Ryujin's naughtiness.

"25 LAPS, MS. SHIN!!!" The terror shouted in irritation.

....................................................

"Dude, you're hilarious. You made the whole class die in laughter. Didn't know you're a song writer". Yeji joked while putting her things inside her locker.

"I just sang a fact". Ryujin chuckled.

"You're crazy". Chaeryeong said.

"Bye the way, Ryu, thank you for saving me". Lia said as she close her locker.

Ryujin looked at her. "I didn't do it for you, Miss Choi. I just claimed my punishments. Anyways, you're still welcome. Let's go, maybe Yuna is getting bore waiting at us". Ryujin and Yeji walked ahead.

"What's with the last name basis?" Chae asked Lia from behind.

"I don't know either". The brunette replied.

"Girls, you coming?" Ryujin looked back at them.

"Sorry guys, I can't join you today. I promised Soobin for a date". Lia apologized. She kiss Chaeryeong's cheeks then bid goodbye at them.

Yeji bumped her forearm at Ryujin's side. "Ahh~ boyfriend:. She teased.

Ryujin just stood there and watch Lia's silhouette as she walks away from them.

'I hope, I'm on his position'. Ryujin thought.

.........................................................

Lia's P.O.V.

I feel so bad, because I can't join my friends today. I missed hanging out with them, eting with them, having a slumber party and have a girls talk. we can't do all of that since I also need to spend my time with Soobin.

Soobin and I are taking our orders in his favorite restaurant. So far, we're doing great, I'm so happy whenever I'm with him even though sometimes he'll excuse because 'something important came. Something like this.

Ring~ ring~

Soobin's phone rang. Accidentally, I saw the caller's Id but I didn't mind it. He grabbed it immediately.

"Babe, I need to take this". He said. I just nodded then sighed.

I waited for more than 3 minutes before he return. He hurriedly fix his things, I'm so confuse. He wouldn't even bother to say goodbye if I didn't hold his arms.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

I saw a sign of panic on his eyes. "I'm sorry, Julia. An emergency came. I need to go". He said.

"Again?" What is happening? Why would a caller named 'Stacey' will be an emergency to him?

"I'll make it up to you soon". He kissed my forehead then left the resto.

Not so long, our order came. I sighed for the 5th time. How am I suppose to eat all of this? I placed my hand at my forehead. I just stare at no where while munching my food lazily.

I came back to reality when someone seated at my front. I looked at that  person then I saw a smiling Ryujin.

"Ryu, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

Instead of answering me, she replied a question too.

"He ditched you?" I know that he was pertaining to Soobin. I shook my head.

"He left because of an emergency. Answer my question, why are you here?" I asked again.

"I asked for a take out, Yuna was craving for pasta. You know red days. I was about to leave but I saw you sulking here". She said before she grabbed the extra spoon and fork.

"Aren't you suppose to leave? Your sister is waiting for you". I said.

She didn't listen to me, she just continuously shove the food inside her mouth that made me chuckle. "I'm sure she can understand, and beside I'm so hungry ". She said while her mouth was full.

This girl is crazy.

....................................................

Ryujin's P.O.V.

That jerk, how dare he left Lia here. Emergency? emergency my ass. He shouldn't invited Lia for a date if he will just leave her here. I continuously put the food that I believed they ordered inside my mouth. I heard Lia giggled at my actions.

Hayysss. My ways just to make you laugh.

 My ways just to make you laugh