Chapter 12

Ryujin's P.O.V.

What a life. Why it has to be now? Why do the universe let this happen? I have so many questions on my mind right now that anytime soon I might explode. Why she has to be here? Why did she left me? Don't she love me? I want to ask her everything, I want to know why.

"Ryujin". She called my name that made me came back to myself. God! I miss that sound but I should buld my walls and not get affected by her.

"Why?" I asked her. "Why did you left me?" She looked around the shop, as if she was getting embarrassed.

"Ryujin, let's talk about it inside". She said grabbing my arms but I resist.

"NO". I said firmly. "I want your explanation now". Everyone inside the store was looking at us. What a gossipers. Can't they mind their own business?

"Everyone is looking at us, please". She pleaded.

"I don't care". I said. I might loose my shit here soon.

"I left you because I want to follow my dreams". She said. That's it? That's the reason behind this pain?

"That's a bullshit reason, Heejin!" I hissed. Everyone at the shop leaved one-by-one. There is no one left inside except the two of us.

"But that's the reason, Ryujin". Liar.

"If your dreams are the reason, you could've just told me!" I shouted. This girl is making me frustrated. "You left me hanging Heejin! You left me in pain! You could've just inform me about your dreams. I'm willing to live with you, I'm willing to give my life to you". She was now a crying mess.

"Don't you know what happened to me when you left me? You left me wrecked, Heejin. Don't you know that mom died at the same day you left? How am I suppose to fight if everyone left me. I almost commit suicide! I almost killed myself just to remove this pain!" I said while hitting my chest. I'm angry about what is happening. She hugged me when she heard my confession.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry I didn't know". She said. The audacity to touch me. I pushed her due to irritation, I was about to shout at her when I heard a voice called my name.

"Ryujin! Stop it!"