2.

After getting shoved here and there and cursed at by different people she finally got to the front. Only then did she see what they were cheering at. Her jaw dropped as she took in the scene before her.

There was a ring with two girls in it and a man who seemed like a referee. The first girl was a little bit chubby and a blonde. She was putting on a black shirt and a white short now turned red. Who wears white shorts to a fight? Anyways. The blonde girl was bleeding badly, her nose was probably broken from the looks of it and there was blood trailing down her arm. Her face was covered in blood, it was hard to make out what she looked like.

Then the second girl. Alexis found her gaze lingering on her for long as she slowly got intrigued by her appearance. She was putting on a black sports bra and black panties. She seemed like someone who was confident about her body, I mean there was no reason for her not to be, her skin was a beautiful shade of brown. She had extraordinarily beautiful long legs and her red hair flowed all the way down to her bum. She was slender with small breasts as there was barely anything for her to see in the bra but her hips was shaped to perfection. And her bum looked like someone had stuck two oranges to them causing them to shoot out. And when Alexis finally looked at her face she took in a sharp breath, she was beautiful.

"And go!" The referee blew the whistle causing Alexis to get drawn out of her thoughts as she watched the fight that was about to unfold.

The red haired girl positioned herself waiting for the blonde girl to attack and Alexis gave her points for her pose, she would definitely pass as a model.

The blonde girl as if getting the message charged towards the red hair with full force as she jumped up and performed a kick aiming for her face. Alexis watched as the red hair stood there doing nothing as the blonde's kick went for her face.

Damn! Wasn't she going to do something? That kick was going to leave a pretty bad bruise. But then again why was she suddenly caring for the red hair? It was none of her business, it was a fight someone was bound to lose, it's not like she was forced to do it.

Alexis almost jumped into the ring anxiously as the kick was a second away from red hairs face but red hair surprised everyone by dragging white short's leg, the very one she was going to use to kick her and slamming her on the hard floor.

The crowd cheered immediately "yeah!" Alexis eyes widened in horror as the red hair got on top of white short's body that was lying helplessly on the floor and started attacking her with her fists all at once leaving white shorts unable to fight back as her face got damaged. The cheers from the crowds increased and soon the people began to throw money at red hair who was busy pouncing on white shorts inside the ring.

Soon the referee came and separated them pulling red hair away from white shorts. Red hair bent down and packed a handful of money stuffing it inside her bra as she flashed them a bit of her nipple and the crowd consisting of mostly men cheered harder.

"And the winner of this round is" the referee spoke gaining the attention of everyone "Heather!" And the crowd burst out screaming and clapping as Heather smiled in victory and waved at everyone.

Turns out white shorts had fainted. Seconds later the same two men that had stopped her from coming in earlier appeared and carried her off the stage. Alexis felt a tear roll down her cheek as white short's lifeless and bloodied body was being carried away.