11.

Heather and Alexis were passed out on the floor breathing heavily. "That was one hell of a mess he made in there" Alexis spoke up.

"You don't get to complain woman you're the one that made us clean it"

"So what? You'd have left the poor kid to clean it?" Alexis asked unbelievably

"Why not?" Heather shrugged "he's the one that made it in the first place. He should take care of his mess"

Alexis opened her mouth to say something but closed it back. "You're unbelievable Heather" and Heather only laughed.

Alexis eyes strolled to her watch and her jaw almost dropped in surprise "It's getting late I should get going" she got off the floor.

"I was hoping you'd stay for a movie" Heather sighed disappointedly also getting off the floor

"I'm sorry I can't"

Heather looked at her watch 7:15 "it's not that late though. Will your mom or dad give you a hard time if you don't get home early? Or is there like a curfew"

"No it's not that" Alexis said avoiding her gaze "I don't live with my parents. I live with my nanny and a few maids, they get worried when I don't come back in time unless I inform them before leaving."

Heather's mouth formed an 'O' she wanted to press further but decided not to. "Well then let's get you home."

Walking out of Heather's room into the living room Alexis noticed everywhere was simple and plain. The walls were white, there were no furnitures, not even a TV, just a big couch. Then she remembered Heather's room was the same. There was only a bed and a wardrobe nothing else.

It looked like- "did you newly park here" her curiosity took over.

Heather stiffed at the question but relaxed after a few seconds. "Yes"

"Means you're new to this town?"

"Yes" she replied again and Alexis nodded "No wonder I've never seen you around"

"How many months have it been?"

"About two"

Alexis noticed the change in her voice and decided not to press further. "Okay" she simply nodded as they approached the door.

Alexis got off the bike and tossed Heather her helmet. She caught it with one hand.

"It was nice spending time with you" she said fiddling with her bag "we could do this some other time probably-"

"I have a match tomorrow Alexis will you come?" Alexis could see the desperation in her eyes, she wanted her to be there to support her.

Alexis sighed "I honestly don't like the idea of you fighting Heather" Heather's lips bent in a frown. "but I'm not about to start telling you what and what not to do with your life" Alexis continued "I'll simply be there to support you when you need me" she finished and Heather pulled her into a hug sniffing her hair "thank you."

They both pulled away and Heather stared at her, something glimmering in her eyes "I can't believe I met you just yesterday"

"I can't believe either" said Alexis

"I'm glad I met you"

"Me too"

And she bent over and planted a soft kiss on her lips and Alexis felt the spark once more.

"Match's by 5:30. See you tomorrow Alexis"

"See you tomorrow Heather."