10.

"You have a bike!" Alexis saw herself almost screaming at the monster parked in front of her. "And it's black" she added frowning at her choice of color.

Heather ignored her and tossed her a black helmet "get on"

"Uhm Heather I've never been on a bike before I don't know about this" she swallowed nervously.

"It's okay I won't let you fall" Heather assured

"Still don't know" Alexis shook her head putting on the helmet.

"I've only fallen twice" Heather smirked getting on the bike.

"Uhh that's supposed to make me feel better?" Alexis questioned but still got on anyways wrapping her hands on her waist.

"Don't worry miss. With you behind me there's no way I can fall" and she took off.

Alexis let out a terrified scream clutching unto Heather for her dear life and this caused Heather to increase her speed.

Few minutes later instead of screaming for her dear life she was screaming "THIS IS AMAZINGGGG" and Heather chuckled at the little girl behind her shouting and screaming her lungs out in excitement.

"I knew you'd love it" Heather said getting off the bike as she took of her helmet.

"I fucking loved it!" Alexis screamed taking off her helmet and then proceeding to jump around like a three year old.

Heather found herself smiling at her childish actions. 

"By the way where'd you bring us" Alexis finally calmed down taking in her surroundings. There was a tall building standing in front of her.

"My house" Heather replied walking into the building and she followed.

They took an elevator and minutes later Alexis saw them in front of a door with Heather punching in some numbers. The door opened and the minute she walked in she was greeted with the smell of something burning.

"The fuck!" Heather shouted, everywhere was covered in smoke.

A small tiny boy emerged from the smoke with an apron tied around his waist, it was tied up side down.

He grinned at her and Alexis could notice his missing tooth.

"Antonio the fuck is going on here?" Heather questioned furiously.

Alexis punched her softly on her shoulder "That is no way to talk to a child"

Heather hissed and Antonio only grinned probably used to his sister's swearing "I was trying to make you something to eat since you barely eat at home these days and the kitchen caught fire by mistake" he added the last part looking down nervously.

Heather was about to say something again probably swear at the poor kid but Alexis beat her to it "see he was only considering you, he tried to make you food because you've been eating outside. It's not the child's fault Heather it's yours" Heather groaned slightly but kept her mouth shut.

Alexis bent down to the size of the little boy "It's okay Antonio. I and your sister will take care of whatever mess you made in there" she pointed at the direction where the smoke was coming from, probably the kitchen "now go get cleaned up" she ordered and he nodded running towards the opposite direction.

"You happy now?" Heather gave her dry look.

"Come on Heather let's go clean" she stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"This is not why I brought you here" she grumbled but followed her anyways.